This No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake is so incredibly delicious with a great flavor and creamy texture that makes an amazing treat. As a no bake cheesecake dessert, this is can easily become a family favorite.
No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
This White Chocolate No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake is such a good dessert and the presentation will just blow away and guests you serve it too. This recipe is so simple because it is a No-bake recipe, but it comes out looking like your serving it for a formal dinner. The flavors come together so well and the texture will just melt in your mouth. Use this white chocolate raspberry cheesecake as part of a light spring brunch together with Lemon Poppy Seed Bars and Sausage Breakfast Muffins
- Graham Crackers– This will be used as your base crust for this recipe.
- Sugar- Every great dessert uses sugar as an ingredient in the recipe.
- Butter- You will need unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Cream Cheese- Use softened or room-temperature cream cheese.
- White chocolate- This will be added in for the chocolate flavoring.
- Heavy Cream- This will help out with the consistency of the cheesecake.
- Vanilla- Be sure to use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Raspberries- Be sure to use fresh berries for the best tangy flavor.
- Powdered Sugar- This sugar is the best for homemade frosting.
- Raspberries- Use fresh raspberries for the best-enhanced flavor.
- Hot Pink Food Coloring Gel- Be sure to use the gel and not the liquid coloring.
How to Make No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
Use parchment paper to line a 7-inch springform pan.
Add the graham crackers to a food processor or blender to form crumbs, then pour in sugar, and melted butter and combine to coat the crumbs.
Use a spatula to press the crumbs into the pan to form a crust and place it into the freezer.
Place the raspberries in a colander to rinse under cold water and use paper towels to absorb excess water. Place into the fridge and leave until it is time to use them.
In a mixing bowl of a standing mixer, put in the cream cheese and heavy cream along with sugar and powdered sugar and combine on low until fully incorporated.
Use a spatula to scrape any excess batter off the sides of the bowl, then pour in the vanilla and mix again.
Put the white chocolate into a bowl a melt in 30-second increments in the microwave until fully melted. Let the chocolate cool for a bit, then add to the batter and combine on low.
Use a spatula to clean the sides of the bowl again and blend until smooth and creamy.
Take the bowl of the stand and add in the mashed raspberries and carefully fold in to combine. Put in the sweetened raspberries as well and carefully combine again.
Take out the pan from the freezer and add the batter to the pan and use a spatula to smooth it out. Put it back into the freezer and let it sit in there overnight for the best results.
Place some white chocolate in a bowl and melt in the microwave.
Put in the food coloring and mix to combine.
Let the chocolate cool and put it in a plastic bag. Use scissors to cut the tip off the corner and drizzle the chocolate all over the top of the cheesecake.
Put the vanilla frosting into a piping bag with a large star tip and add some dollops around the edge of the cheesecake.
Add some fresh raspberries on top ( about 12-15) to finish the decorating process.
Slice the cheesecake into 2-inch pieces and serve.
What Sugar is Best in a No-Bake Cheesecake?
The best sugar to use is regular white sugar. This sugar will add the best level of sweetness to the cheesecake. This sugar will also bring out the flavor in the raspberries as well.
What Kind of White Chocolate Should I Use?
Using regular white chocolate for this recipe is best. The simple flavor of the chocolate tastes amazing along with the other flavors. This white chocolate will also look and have the best texture as well.
More No Bake Cheesecake Recipes
- Lucky Charms Cheesecake (No Bake)
- No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
- Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
- Swiss Cake Roll Cheesecake (No-Bake)
No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 1/2 Sleeves of Graham Crackers
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 1/2 stick of butter - melted
FOR THE FILLING:
- 9 ounces of White Chocolate - Melted
- 3 Packages of Cream Cheese - 8 ounces each - softened
- 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup of Raspberries - mashed with 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 cup of whole Raspberries - Sprinkled with a heaping Tablespoon of Sugar
FOR THE TOP - TO DECORATE:
- 1/2 cup of Melted White Chocolate
- 2 drops of Hot Pink Food Coloring Gel
- 12 - 15 Whole Raspberries
- Line the bottom of a 7-inch Spring-form pan with Parchment paper. Place the Graham Crackers in the food processor or blender, and pulse into crumbs. Add the sugar, and melted butter, and mix to blend or coat. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the Spring-form pan, and smooth evenly. Place the pan in the freezer.
- Rinse the Raspberries in a Colander under cold water, and drain on paper towels. Set in the Refrigerator and keep cool until time to use.
- Place the softened Cream Cheese in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, and add the Heavy Cream, Sugar, and Powdered Sugar, and blend on low until all ingredients are well mixed. Scrap down the sides of the bowl, add the Vanilla, and blend. Place the White Chocolate in a bowl, and microwave at 15-second intervals until melted completely. Allow the Melted White Chocolate to cool a bit, and pour into the Mixing bowl, and mix on low until completely mixed. Scrap down the sides of the bowl, and blend until smooth and creamy. Remove the mixing bowl from the mixer, and gently fold in the mashed Raspberries, creating a pink swirl in the cheesecake batter. Add the sweetened Whole Raspberries, and gently stir into the cheesecake.
- Remove the Spring-form pan from the freezer, and pour the cheesecake batter into the pan, smoothing out the batter with a spatula. Place the pan back into the freezer, and leave it overnight for best results.
- Melt the White Chocolate in the Microwave, add the Food Coloring, and stir until smooth. Allow to cool a bit, and place the melted chocolate in a plastic bag. Snip a small bit off the end, and pipe the melted chocolate back and forth across the top of the Cheesecake. Place the Vanilla Frosting in a pastry bag with a large star tip, and dollop the Frosting all around the edges of the Cheesecake. Place the 12 - 15 Raspberries on top of the Frosting, to finish decorating the Cheesecake. Cut in 2-inch pieces and serve. Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.