You have to try this incredible No Bake Lucky Charm Cheesecake Recipe. Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or just because you want something special, this easy cheesecake recipe is going to become a family favorite.
Lucky Charms Cheesecake
This is a one of a kind cheesecake recipe that you are going to love. It is so simple to make and has an amazing flavor. Kinds and adults alike will love the unique combination of no bake cheesecake and Lucky Charms marshmallows. If you are using Lucky Charms Cheesecake as part of a St. Patrick’s Day dinner, you can also include Irish Pasta and Irish Coffee Cocktail
- Graham Crackers- These will need to be crushed for the base of the cheesecake.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Sugar- Every great dessert uses sugar as an ingredient in the recipe.
- Cream Cheese- You will need the cream cheese to be softened or at room temperature.
- Heavy Cream- This ingredient will help with the consistency of your cheesecake.
- Powdered Sugar- This sugar is going to be added to your batter.
- Pudding- You will be needing the Instant Vanilla Jello Pudding for this recipe.
- Vanilla Extract- Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Lemon Juice- Use freshly squeezed lemons juice for the most enhanced flavor.
- Lucky Charm’s Frosted Flakes- You will be adding these to your filling and also using them to decorate.
- Frosting- You will need vanilla frosting to decorate the finished cheesecake.
How to Make Lucky Charms Cheesecake Recipe
Add the graham crackers into a blender or food processer to crush into crumbs. Add the crumbs, sugar, and melted butter into a bowl and mix until fully combined.
Use parchment paper to line a 7-inch springform pan, then place the prepared crumbs into the pan and press down using a spoon to even out the crust until the bottom of the pan is completely covered.
Put the crust into the freezer.
Add the cream cheese, heavy cream, and pudding into a mixing bowl of a standing mixer and beat on low until combined.
Pour in the sugars, vanilla, and lemon juice and combine again.
Switch the mixer to high and mix until the batter is smooth and creamy. Switch the mixer off, then scrape the sides with a spatula and blend again.
In a large bowl, add in the Lucky Charm’s frosted flakes, begin to pick out all the marshmallows you can find adding up to about 20-30 marshmallows and a few of the flakes.
Fold them into the batter gently using a spoon. Any unused cereal can go back into its box.
Put the vanilla frosting into the fridge to chill until it is time to use it.
Take the crust out of the freezer and add in the batter on top. Use a spatula to smooth out evenly, then place it back into the freezer. Allow the batter to chill for at least 2 hours, or if you have time, overnight will give you the best results.
If you are ready to serve your cheesecake, take it out of the freezer and remove the spring-form from the pan. Take the frosting out of the fridge and add it into a piping bag with a large star tip. Begin making large dollops of icing around the edge of the cheesecake. Add some more marshmallows and frosted flakes to decorate over the frosting and cheesecake. Be sure to add the colorful marshmallows on top of the frosting for a beautiful presentation.
Slice into 2-3 inch wide pieces and enjoy!
What Is Used to Set This Cheesecake?
So, the best way to make a No-Bake cheesecake is to double up on the cream. Using cream will help set the cheesecake in the freezer while it is chilling. You also want to make sure that you let the cheesecake chill for the right amount of time to set perfectly.
Can I Use Different Cereal?
In this recipe, using Lucky Charm is giving the cheesecake a St. Patty’s Day-like theme. If you aren’t planning on using this for a certain occasion or want to switch it up, you can use other cereals. You can use whatever cereal you want, but I recommend using a fruity type of cereal for great flavor.
More No Bake Cheesecake Recipes
- No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
- Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Swiss Cake Roll Cheesecake (No-Bake)
Lucky Charms Cheesecake
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers - crushed approximately 11 graham crackers
- 1/3 stick of butter - melted
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar
FOR THE FILLING:
- 4 - 8 ounce packages of cream cheese - softened
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 4 ounces of Instant Vanilla Jello pudding
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice - fresh squeezed
- 1 box of Lucky Charms Cereal - for filling and to decorate
- 1 can of Vanilla frosting - to decorate
- Place the graham crackers in a blender or food processor, and pulse until their crumbs. Pour crumbs in a bowl, add sugar, and melted butter, and stir well to coat crumbs. Line a 7-inch Spring-form pan with parchment paper, and place the graham cracker crumbs in the pan. Press the crumbs evenly into the pan, smoothing the crust with the back of a spoon, and making sure the crust is even in the pan. Place the pan in the freezer.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the softened cream cheese, and add the heavy cream, and Instant Jello pudding. Blend on low until all ingredients are mixed. Add the sugar, powdered sugar, Vanilla extract, and lemon juice, and mix until blended. Turn mixer on high, and blend until cheesecake batter is smooth and creamy. Stop the mixer, and scrape down the sides, and blend again. Pour the Lucky Charms frosted flakes cereal into a large bowl. Pick out the colored marshmallows, about 20 or 30, and a few flakes. Place them in the cheesecake batter, and gently fold into the cheesecake with a spoon. Place unused cereal, back in the package, and inbox. Place the Vanilla frosting in the refrigerator, and leave it to chill until time to decorate the cheesecake.
- Remove the pan from the freezer, and pour the cheesecake into the pan, on top of the crust. Smooth the cheesecake batter out evenly in the pan. Place the pan back in the freezer, and allow it to sit in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or overnight for best results.
- When you're ready to serve the cheesecake; remove the cheesecake from the freezer. Remove the Spring-form from the pan. Place the vanilla frosting in a piping bag with a large star tip. Pipe large dollops of frosting all around the edge of the cheesecake. Sprinkle the Lucky charms marshmallows and frosted flakes, generously all over the top of the cheesecake, and dollops of frosting, making sure to place the colorful marshmallows on the frosting for a pretty presentation.
- Cut into 2, or 3 inch wide pieces, serve, and Enjoy!
NOTE: If the batter seems a little thick, you can add another Tablespoon of heavy cream, blend, and that should thin the batter a little. ALSO: when decorating the cake, you'll probably have some lucky charms cereal leftover, just place it back in the package, and then in the box for storage.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.