Do you want homemade ice cream without the hassle? This delicious No-Churn Cherry Ice Cream is so smooth and creamy with a burst of cherry flavor in every bite.
Cherry Ice Cream
This No-Churn Ice Cream is so tasty and simple to make. You will absolutely fall in love with this recipe. Just combine your ingredients, freeze, and you can have it ready in minutes. Everyone loves ice cream and being able to make it without all the fuss makes it so much better.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Heavy Whipping Cream: This is a great thickening agent and when used at room temperature it creates a creamy consistency.
Sweetened Condensed Milk: This is ingredient is all about getting that smooth and almost creamy texture that you love when it comes to fudge.
Cream Cheese: Use softened or room temperature cream cheese to allow ingredients to blend more easily. Using cream cheese in your ice cream will enhance the flavor and give it a more delectable texture.
Cherry Pie Filling: I love using cherry pie filling for the cherry flavoring. It will mix in very nicely and give you that strong flavor.
Ice Cream Cones: I have always enjoyed my ice cream in a cone. If you want, you can use an ice cream cone for this recipe.
Maraschino Cherries: Topping the ice cream with fresh cherries will add more color and flavor to the recipes. Get the best-tasting ice cream with a cherry on top!
How To Make No-Churn Cherry Ice Cream
Step 1. Add the whipping cream into a mixing bowl of a standing mixer and beat until thick and stiff with peaks.
Step 2. Put in the milk, vanilla, and cream cheese and combine until smooth and creamy.
Put in the cherry filling and fold to combine.
Step 3. Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and chill overnight in the freezer.
When ready, use a scooper to add the ice cream into a bowl or cone and top with more filling and a maraschino cherry. Serve and enjoy!
How Long Does Homemade Ice Cream Last?
If stored correctly, you can expect a homemade ice cream like this to last about two months. You will want to store it in an air-tight container before placing it into the freezer.
What Does ‘No-Churn’ Cherry Ice Cream Mean?
No-churn ice cream means less hassle. This takes away the need for ice cream machines to make ice cream in minutes. This is super delicious and so simple!
More Ice Cream Recipes:
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Lemon Blueberry Ice Cream Bread
- No-Churn Caramel Apple Ice Cream
No-Churn Cherry Ice Cream
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 can Cherry Pie Filling
- Ice Cream Cones if desired
- Maraschino Cherries to top
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the Whipping Cream, and whip until thick, and stiff peaks have formed.
- Add the Sweetened Condensed Milk, Vanilla, and add Cream Cheese, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the Cherry Pie Filling, place the Ice Cream into a Loaf Pan, and place in the Freezer, Overnight.
- When ready to serve, scoop the Ice Cream into Ice Cream Cones, or dishes, spoon any remaining pie filling over the top of the Ice Cream, and top with a Maraschino Cherry. Serve, and Enjoy!