No-Churn Moose Tracks Ice Cream is a delicious homemade vanilla ice cream packed with peanut butter cups and chocolate fudge swirls.
Quick and Easy Moose Tracks Ice Cream
This simple and fast no-churn ice ream recipe is packed with delicious flavor. You will be wanting this amazing recipe every night after dinner! This recipe uses a handful of ingredients to make it, and it can be ready in no time.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Heavy Cream: Using this in combination with sweetened condensed milk will help give the vanilla ice cream the thick and creamy texture we all know and love.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups: Add these into the ice cream to add more flavor along with the chocolate fudge sauce for swirls of delicious chocolate.
Ice Cream Cones: You can use cones for your ice cream or just eat right out of a bowl! I love eating this recipe with waffles!
How To Make Moose Tracks Ice Cream
Step 1. Chill the loaf pan in the freezer. Add the heavy cream into a large mixing bowl and combine with an electric mixer until it forms stiff peaks. Add in the condensed milk, vanilla, and salt, and fold to combine gently. Put in 3/5 of the peanut butter cups and combine.
Step 2. Take the pan out of the freezer and add half the ice cream mixture into the pan. Top with 1/4 cup of the chocolate sauce and repeat with the rest of the ingredients. Swirl the chocolate using a knife. Add the rest of the peanut butter cups on top of the ice cream.
Step 3. Set in the freezer for 6 to 8 hours to chill in a level area. When ready, scoop into cones or enjoy in a bowl with your favorite toppings!
What Can I Add To Moose tracks Ice Cream?
Yes! If you feel like you need more than all those peanut butter cups and chocolate swirls, you can add more candies or add-ins. Try adding Oreos, chocolate chips, mint, or even fruit!
What Does No-Churn Mean?
No-Churn means ice cream making without all the hassle of a fancy machine. All you need to do is combine your ingredient and freeze according to the directions!
More No-Churn Recipes:
- Easy No-Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream – No Churn
- No-Churn Caramel Apple Ice Cream
- No-Churn Cherry Ice Cream
No-Churn Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream cold
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup peanut butter chocolate cups chopped
- ½ cup chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Ice cream cones for serving
- Place a loaf pan into the freezer to chill.
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cold heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the condensed milk, vanilla extract, and pinch of sea salt.
- Stir in ¾ cup of the chopped peanut butter cups.
- Remove the loaf pan from the freezer and pour half of the moose track ice cream mixture into the loaf pan.
- Drizzle ¼ cup of chocolate sauce over the top of the ice cream. Repeat with the remaining ingredients and then use a butter knife to swirl the chocolate sauce into the ice cream.
- Dot the top of the ice cream with the remaining peanut butter cups.
- Place in the freezer and chill for 6-8 hours in a level spot until the ice cream is set. Serve as is or scoop into an ice cream cone, enjoy!