This Wendy’s Frosty Recipe tastes just like the one you get at the drive-thru only you never have to leave the house. Just four ingredients will make you a huge pitcher of this sweet treat, enough to share with the whole family.
I’m all about cool treats on warm Summer days. So are my kiddos. Milkshakes, fresh homemade tea, or popsicles all seem to do the trick. Our newest recipe, this copycat Wendy’s frosty, might take the cake for favorite though. It is so good!
Wendy’s Frosty Recipe
First and foremost, I need to know one thing: are you team dip your french fries in the frosty or no? We are split at my house. You either love it or you can’t understand why anyone would mix these two very different foods. For me, I’m dunking my fries all day.
Ingredients You’ll Need
This is quite different from your typical milkshake recipe. I think of a frosty as something like a cross between ice cream and a milkshake. It’s thick enough that you need a spoon, but runny enough to not be thought of as ice cream. Whatever you call it, it sure is delicious.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Cool Whip
- Chocolate Milk
How To Make Wendy’s Frosty
- Mix together the sweetened condensed milk and Cool Whip until it’s combined and creamy.
- Stir in the chocolate milk and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into a large, freezer-safe plastic pitcher and place in the freezer.
- Freeze the pitcher for 4-6 hours and stir with a rubber spatula once an hour.
If you want your frosty to be a thicker consistency, leave it in the freezer for a couple of extra hours. This will make 8 large servings so if you need less, feel free to half the recipe.
More Great Recipes To Try
Wendy’s Frosty Recipe
- 1- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1- 8 oz tub Cool Whip
- 8 cups chocolate 1% milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and Cool Whip together in a large bowl. Stir together until they are smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the chocolate milk and vanilla, then continue stirring until all of the ingredients are combined and it resembles a thick chocolate milk.
- Place the mixture into a freezer safe pitcher, preferably a plastic pitcher.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours, stirring every hour. If you would like a thicker frosty, freeze for 6-8 hours.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
4 comments on “Wendy’s Frosty Recipe”
I added malt powder to mine. I really wish you were my neighbor lol
I make homemade ice cream with an ice cream machine. Using chocolate milk plus about half a cup Hershey’s chocolate syrup. A few other ingredients that make my ice cream smooth as silk. When I stop the machine the cream is not frozen. Place in a tight plastic container in the freezer for at least 24 hours. When serving you can eat at whatever consistency you prefer. Tastes exactly like Wendy’s frostie
Very sweet and delicious. I will try to make this on this christmas. Thanks for sharing.
Looks great. Thanks for sharing this.