7 Up Biscuits Recipe (only 4-ingredients)
For the perfect quick and easy biscuit, make this delicious 7 Up Biscuits Recipe. So fluffy and soft with golden brown and incredibly buttery edges, this will be your new go-to biscuit recipe!
7 Up Biscuits Recipe
Everyone loves a good biscuit! Sometimes, making biscuits can be quite a task. Not the case with this 7 Up Biscuits Recipe! They are so simple to make, you’ll have them in the oven in less than 10 minutes. The biscuits actually bake in butter, so the result is an amazing buttery outside and a light, fluffy inside.
Here’s what you’ll need to make the 7 Up Biscuits Recipe (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the printable recipe card):
- Bisquick – you can use a generic baking mix instead
- 7 Up – Sprite also works very well
- Sour Cream
How to Make 7 Up Biscuits Recipe
In a large mixing bowl, combine the baking mix, sour cream, and 7 Up.
Turn the dough out onto a counter sprinkled with baking mix.
Gently press the dough down to about 1/2-inch in thickness, then cut out biscuits. You can use a round biscuit cutter like down below, or just cut the dough into 9 square biscuits. Either way works fine.
Pour melted butter into a 9×9-inch baking pan, reserving some of the butter to brush on top of the biscuits. Place the biscuits into the pan on top of the butter.
Brush the tops of the biscuits with the reserved melted butter. Bake at 450ºF for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Cool the biscuits for a few minutes in the pan, then remove from the pan and serve warm.
How to Store Leftover Biscuits
Keep any leftover biscuits in an airtight container or zip top bag. The biscuits can either be refrigerated for up to three days, or kept at room temperature for 2-3 days.
More Recipes You Will Love
- Lemonade Mango Margarita
- White Chocolate Lemon Truffles
- Smothered Southwest Chicken Bake
- Easy Cannoli Dip Recipe
7 Up Biscuits Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick divided
- 1/2 cup 7 Up
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Pour about 2/3 of the melted butter into the bottom of a 9x9-inch baking dish. Reserve the rest of the butter to brush on top of the biscuits.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine 2 cups of the Bisquick, the 7 Up, and the sour cream. Turn the dough out onto a counter dusted with the remaining 1/2 cup of the Bisquick. Sprinkle some of the Bisquick on top of the dough, then gently press down to 1/2-inch in thickness.
- Cut the dough into 9 biscuits. Place the biscuits into the prepared pan on top of the butter. Brush the reserved melted butter on top of each biscuit.
- Bake at 450F for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Cool slightly in the pan before serving.