These Ooey Gooey Bars are sure to please everyone with their gooey topping and cake mix crust! While the ingredients are basic for this dessert, the results are decadent and delicious.
Ooey Gooey Bars
These ooey gooey bars are the perfect combination of sweet and gooey. They’re sure to satisfy your cravings for something sweet and will leave you wanting more.
This recipe makes it simple for you to make these delicious bars at home. You only need a few ingredients and a little bit of time, and you’ll be able to enjoy this tasty treat with your friends and family.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- White cake mix- White cake is the basic idea when making ooey gooey bars but you can actually change out a different cake mix in order to change the flavors.
- Cream cheese- The cream cheese is part of what makes the filling of this cake ooey and gooey.
How to Make Ooey Gooey Bars
Make the crust by combining the cake mix, 1 of the eggs and butter. Press it into the cake pan.
Make the filling with cream cheese, eggs, and powdered sugar. Spread it evenly over the crust.
Add the sprinkles over the top and bake for 35 minutes.
What is Gooey Butter Cake?
Gooey Butter Cake is a type of cake that originated in the United States. It is made with a white cake mix and the filling is added. The cake is typically very moist and dense, and has a gooey butter filling.
Gooey Butter Cake is often served at parties or as a dessert. It can be served with ice cream, whipped cream, or fruit. It is also a popular cake to make for special occasions such as birthdays or holidays.
Can I Use A Different Flavor Cake Mix?
Yes, you can use any flavor cake mix that you like. For example, if you want a chocolate Gooey Butter Cake, you can use a chocolate cake mix. Or, if you’re looking for a lemon flavor, you can use a lemon cake mix. There are also many different flavors of cream cheese that you can use, so feel free to experiment.
More Cake Bars
- Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Lemon Bars
- Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- Banana Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
Ooey Gooey Bars
- 1 white cake mix
- 3 egg divided
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- sprinkles of your choice
- food coloring optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To make crust layer, combine cake mix powder, 1 egg, butter and food coloring (optional).
- Press dough into a greased 9×13 cake pan.
- For gooey layer, mix cream cheese, vanilla, 2 eggs, and powdered sugar together.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Topping things off with sprinkles of your choice.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 32-35 minutes.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.