One bite of these Peach Pie Cupcakes and you are going to be in dessert heaven. Made using a box mix and then elevated with homemade frosting, peach pie, and a homemade crumble on top, these one of a kind amazing cupcakes are perfect for a summer dessert.
Peach Pie Cupcakes
- Butter Yellow Cake mix- Using a cake mix saves time
- Water- This is the water that is called for on the cake box mix
- Unsalted butter- Always use unsalted butter to control the salt content.
- Eggs- Use room temperature eggs.
- Powdered sugar- Powdered sugar is the best sugar for the frosting.
- Vanilla extract- Always use pure vanilla extract for the best flavor.
- Heavy whipping cream- Heavy cream lets you adjust the thickness of the frosting
- Peach pie mix- This is for the filling of the cupcakes.
- Light brown sugar and sugar- This is used as part of the crumb topping
- Ground cinnamon- Makes the perfect flavor for the topping
- Kosher salt- Salt brings out the flavor
- Flour- Flour is used in the crumbs.
How to make Peach Pie Cupcake
Use a mixer to beat all of the cake ingredients together until it is well combined.
Add the batter to the cupcake pan.
Bake the cupcakes for 19 minutes and let the cupcakes cool completely.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cupcake pan with the liners
To make the frosting, beat together the ingredients until it is smooth and has formed stiff peaks.
Place the frosting in the piping bag.
Make the Crumble by combing the ingredients until it forms crumbs.
To finish the cupcakes, pipe the frosting as a ring around the cupcakes. Then go along the ring again to form a wall.
Slice the peaches into small pieces, and then place the peaches into the center of the frosting.
Sprinkle the crumb topping over top and repeat with all the cupcakes.
Can I Use Frozen Peaches for These Cupcakes?
You can use frozen peaches in this recipe. Make sure the peaches are thawed well and dried as best as possible. It won’t be as sweet or have the gelled liquid with the peaches. It will still taste great but will be different.
How to Store These Peach Cupcakes
It is best to keep these peach cupcakes in the refrigerator to make them last the longest. You can however store them at room temperature for a few days.
More Peach Recipes
Peach Pie Cupcakes
- 1 box Butter Yellow Cake mix
- 1 C water
- 1/3 C unsalted butter softened
- 3 large eggs
- 2 C unsalted butter softened
- 4 ½ C powdered sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 - 6 tbsp Heavy whipping cream
- 1 - 21 oz peach pie mix
- ½ C light brown sugar
- ¼ C sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ C unsalted butter melted
- 1 ¼ C flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cupcake pan with the liners
- Using a hand or standing mixer, beat together all ingredients until
- combined and mixed
- Scoop ¾ batter into the liners
- Bake in the oven for 19 minutes or until a light golden brown
- Allow to cool completely
- vanilla frosting Directions
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the butter, powdered sugar,
- heavy whipping cream, and vanilla until smooth and stiff with peaks
- Scoop frosting into the piping bag
- crumble topping Directions
- Combine all ingredients into a medium bowl
- Using your fingers, mix ingredients together until combined and crumble like
- Building the cupcake directions
- Pipe a ring of frosting onto the top of the cupcake
- Repeat step again to have a “wall” of frosting
- Remove some peaches from the can and cut into smaller bites
- Scoop some of the peaches into the center of the frosting
- Sprinkle some crumble on top
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 1 large piping bag with star tip
- 1 Cupcake pan
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.