Peanut butter and chocolate are a match made in heaven. Peanut Butter Snickerdoodles cookies, with their sugar-crusted tops, create the perfect canvas for a rich peanut butter filling.
Peanut Butter Snickerdoodles
This snickerdoodle recipe is so delicious and has a great peanut butter flavor. They are so soft, chewy, and simple to make. All you have to do is combine your set ingredients, and you can have these incredible cookies made in just 13 minutes. Snickerdoodles can come in many other flavors, so be sure to try out these Chocolate Snickerdoodles or these Apple Snickerdoodle Cookies for other simple and easy recipes.
- Flour- Use all-purpose flour for the best results.
- Baking Powder- This will allow the recipe to rise in the oven.
- Salt- This will bring out the flavors in the recipe.
- Peanut Butter- Use creamy peanut butter for this recipe.
- Sugar- Every dessert recipe uses sugar as an ingredient.
- Brown Sugar- This will add richness to the dessert.
- Eggs- Use these at room temperature.
- Vanilla- Use the pure extract for the best flavoring.
- Cinnamon- This will be used as an additional flavoring.
How to Make Peanut Butter Snickerdoodles
First, set the oven to 350 degrees, then use parchment paper to line a cookie sheet.
Second, add the flour, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl, and mix to combine.
Next, add the butter, peanut butter, 3/4 cup of sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla into a standing mixer and beat until light and fluffy.
Slowly combine the wet and dry ingredients until it forms a dough.
Scoop 2 tablespoons of dough out of the bowl using a small ice cream scooper. Then, place it on the cookie sheet.
Pick up each portion of dough that you set on the cookie sheet and use your hands to roll them into a ball.
Next, add the rest of the 3/4 cup of sugar, and 3 tablespoons of ground cinnamon into a small bowl and mix to combine.
Begin placing each ball of dough into the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Then, use your hands to toss some sugar on each ball to make sure it’s completely coated.
Finally, put the sugar-coated dough balls back onto the prepared cookie sheet and place them into the oven to bake for 13 minutes.
Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
Serve and Enjoy!
Can I Make These Peanut Butter Snickerdoodle Cookies with Crunchy Peanut Butter?
If you have a soft and chewy texture, then, creamy peanut butter is the way to go for these snickerdoodle cookies. This recipe does call for creamy peanut butter, but you can use crunchy peanut butter for this recipe if desired. Using Crunchy peanut butter will give mostly the same result, but will obviously change the texture.
Can I freeze them?
Yes, you can freeze these peanut butter snickerdoodles. All you have to do is make sure that you place them in the right storage container. When you’re ready to place them in the freezer, make sure to get an airtight container and place the cookies inside. Next, you will want to layer them on top of each other using parchment paper to separate them so they don’t stick together.
More Snickerdoodle Recipes:
- Snickerdoodle Crazy Cake
- Maple Snickerdoodles – Soft and Chewy
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Eggnog Snickerdoodles
Peanut Butter Snickerdoodles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, mix until combined the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside
- In a standing mixer, beat together the butter, peanut butter, 3/4 C sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until dough forms
- Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop dough into 2 tbsp scoops onto the cookie sheet
- Roll into balls
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining 3/4 C sugar and 3 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Roll each ball in the cinnamon-sugar mixture
- Place cookie dough balls onto the cookie sheet and bake for 13 minutes
- Allow cooling before enjoying!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.