Need a special birthday breakfast. Wait until you try these incredible Happy Birthday Crepes. What a perfect way to make someone feel special. These crepes are the best way to make a tasty breakfast.
Happy Birthday Crepes
Birthday Cake Crepes are not only fun and colorful but taste so good! These crepes are light and fluffy with a smooth and delicious flavor. You can serve these crepes at any time during the day whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Keep this recipe for other days where you need eye-popping recipes to celebrate someone’s special day. Use other recipes like this Birthday Cake Jello Parfait or this Birthday Tacos to Celebrate Birthdays for more ideas.
- Flour– Use all-purpose flour for the best results.
- Salt– This will be used to bring out the flavors in your recipe.
- Eggs– Use these at room temperature.
- Sugar– Every great dessert-style recipe uses sugar in it.
- Milk– Use whole or 2% milk for this recipe.
- Vanilla– Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Butter– Use unsalted to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Food Coloring Gel– You will need the colors Aqua, Yellow, Pink, Lime Green, and Purple.
- Cream Cheese– Use softened or at room temperature.
- Heavy Whipping Cream– This will help with the consistency of your filling.
- Powdered Sugar– This sugar is the best for homemade icing.
- Flavoring– You will need to get Birthday Cake Flavoring.
How to Make Happy Birthday Crepes
To start, add the eggs, milk, vanilla, and sugar into a large bowl, and combine, until lightened smooth.
First, whisk in the flour until there are no more lumps and it’s smooth. In addition, allow the battery to rest for 20 minutes. It is more and more for bubbles to form at the top of the batter.
Secondly, separate the crepe batter into 5 small bowls.
Thirdly, begin adding each of the food coloring gel colors into separate bowls. You should have 5 different color batters.
Next, prepare the crepe maker by setting the temperature too low and when it’s hot, you add one tablespoon of butter until melted to create a nonstick surface.
Furthermore, once the butter is melted, you will add 1/4 cup of batter and spread it out into a thin layer using either the crepe maker tools or the back of a spoon.
To finish, you will allow the crate to cook for three minutes, then flip to the other side to cook for an additional minute.
Finally, take the crepe off of the maker, using a crepe tool, and place it on a plate or sheet of parchment paper. Repeat this process until all of the better has been made.
To start, add the cream cheese and heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl of a standing mixer and combine until smooth and creamy.
Next, add in the sugar, powdered sugar, Birthday cake flavoring, and vanilla and combine, until smooth.
Finally, you can place the filling in the fridge until you have made all of your crepes.
How to Store Leftover Crepes?
Storing the crepes in an airtight container will be the best method. The crepes can be store in the fridge for about 3 days. You will want to layer the crepes with parchment paper or wax paper once they’re cooled and place them into your container.
Tips for Making Crepes:
There are some simple and easy tips to follow to master the art of a perfect crepe. You can start off by allowing your batter to rest before cooking them. There are two methods of cooking crepes, one is in a frying pan and the other is in a crepe pan. The latter is the best method for a great crepe. While making your crepe you will want to use fats to keep the crepes from sticking as well as using a rubber spatula so they don’t break too easily.
More Birthday Recipes:
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Easy Monkey Birthday Cake
- Easy Minecraft Birthday Party Cake
- Tiny Cookie Birthday Cake Pops
Happy Birthday Crepes
- 1 cup of Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter - for the Crepe Maker
- Food Coloring Gel colors - Aqua Yellow, Pink, Lime Green, Purple
- 2 - 8 ounce packages of Cream Cheese - softened
- 1/4 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla
- Birthday Cake Flavoring - 1/2 teaspoon
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Eggs, Milk, Vanilla and Sugar, until light and smooth. Add the flour, and whisk until any lumps disappear, or the batter is smooth. Let batter sit for 20 minutes. Bubbles will form on the top, that's normal. Divide the Crepe Batter evenly between 5 small bowls. Add the Food Coloring Gel colors to the bowls; You'll have 5 different colors of Batter. Turn Crepe Maker onto the low setting, and when hot, add the Tablespoon of Butter and melt on the non-stick surface. When Butter has melted, add 1/4 cup of the Crepe Batter, and spread the Batter out thin on the Crepe Maker - either using the Crepe Maker tools (see link), or the back of a spoon. This will make the Crepe Batter thin. Cook the Crepe for about 3 minutes, then flip the crepe and cook for another minute on the other side. Remove the Crepe with the Crepe tool to a plate, or a piece of Parchment paper, or Silpat. Continue until all batter has been used.
Make the Filling:
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, mix the Cream Cheese, and Heavy Whipping Cream, until smooth and creamy. Add the Sugar, Powdered Sugar, Birthday Cake Flavoring, and Vanilla, and blend until smooth. Place the Filling in the refrigerator until time to fill the Crepes.
TO FILL THE CREPES:
- With the Crepes laying flat, add about 2 Tablespoons of the filling to the center of the Crepe, and smooth out evenly. Sprinkle the Confetti Sprinkles on top of the cheesecake filling. Fold the crepe in half, and then in half again. Place on a serving plate, stacking two or three Crepes on the plate. Add a few more sprinkles on top of the Crepes. Serve, and Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.