We especially love this served with our easy Air Fryer Bagel recipe.
Whipped Strawberry Honey Butter
Start your mornings off with this incredible homemade honey butter with strawberries. This recipe uses a small list of ingredients to whip up fresh and fruity butter in minutes! My family requests this all the time and this recipe also makes wonderful little gifts for friends!
After testing different ingredients and amounts, I am confident that this is the very best strawberry butter you will ever have. What makes it even better is how simple it is to make. You’ll also love our Cinnamon Honey Butter recipe.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Butter: This will be for the base of the recipe and allow the other ingredients to spread easily.
Strawberries: You will want to make sure that the strawberries are chopped into small pieces to blend well with the butter.
Honey: This will add sweetness to the butter and the salt will of course bring out those sweet flavors.
How To Make Strawberry Butter
Step 1. Use a knife to chop the strawberries into small pieces before adding them into a food processor to pulse until fully blended. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and beat on high speed until light and fluffy for about 2 minutes. Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
Step 2. Put the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and combine for another minute until fully incorporated. Serve right away and enjoy!
What To Serve Strawberry Butter With?
This butter recipe will go well with all sorts of things! One of my favorite times of day to use this recipe is during breakfast. Spread this amazing fruity butter on bread, croissants, french toast, pancakes, muffins, or biscuits!
Tips & Tricks
- Store this recipe in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.
- If you prefer, you can also make this with white sugar instead of honey. Just add 1/4 cup of white sugar slowly, tasting as you go until you reach your desired sweetness level.
- You can also freeze this recipe if you want it to last longer! Just thaw it out overnight in the fridge before use.
- Try this recipe with other fruits like blueberries or raspberries.
- To make an even easier strawberry butter, you can make a quick strawberry jam version by mixing two parts butter with one part jam.
- Salted or Unsalted Butter – either can be used. I normally always use unsalted in my recipes so I can control the amount of salt. Sometimes brands add different amounts of salt and this can really change the results in a recipe. However, this strawberry butter will be fine with either.
More Strawberry Recipes:
- Strawberry Crumb Bars
- Strawberry Margarita Truffles
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Pie (No-Bake)
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup butter unsalted, room temperature
- pinch salt kosher
- 8 small strawberries stems removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- Chop strawberries until very small. I used a mini food processor for several pulses and it worked perfectly.
- Beat butter on high speed with a mixer in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes), scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until combined (about 1 minute).Serve immediately and spread over bread, rolls, muffins, or croissants.