Rum And Coke Popsicles
Summer just got a whole lot better with these rum and coke popsicles! They are also known as Dirty Pirate Popsicles that is named after the famous Dirty Pirate drink. We love how easy these are to make! These boozy popsicles are made with rum, Coke, and Kahlua and they’re absolutely delicious!
We have a ton of awesome Summer Cocktails that we hope you check out. I am excited to try other frozen cocktail recipes. The great thing about this one is that it’s only just a few ingredients!
Ingredients in Rum And Coke Popsicles
Have you ever had a Dirty Pirate? It’s a cocktail that’s made with Coca-Cola, Kahlua, and Rum. It’s a twist on the popular rum and Coke, and the Kahlua gives it an awesome flavor. You can always use any type of rum, but we like to make this with Captain Morgan…
You will also want to make sure your Coke is flat. Unscrew the cap the night before and let it sit to get all of the carbonation out.
Can I change the ingredients?
- Use coconut rum instead of spiced rum
- You can leave the Kahlua out
- Use Jack Daniel’s instead of Rum
Rum and Coke Popsicles
- Add all of the ingredients into a pitcher and stir.
- Poor into the popsicle molds
- Insert wooden sticks.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight. Run hot water for a few seconds on the outside of the mold to release pops!