Winter is all about the chilly weather, festivities, and snow! So, while your kiddos build their snowman outside, you can make these Snowman Brownie Bombs inside. They are delicious cherries wrapped in a brownie coating and dipped in white chocolate, then decorated to look like snowmen!
Cherry Brownie Bombs
These are just the cutest little treats with their adorable gumdrop earmuffs! They are perfect for gifting or just to enjoy a treat when you need it. They are simple to make and taste so good with their sweet and rich chocolatey flavor.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Brownies: You can make your own homemade brownies which I prefer doing or buy a store-bought mix.
Cherries: You will need maraschino cherries with the stems removed.
White Almond Bark: You can use this or white chocolate melts to dip the chocolate in. Once hardened, you will use the black and orange cookie icing and gumdrops to decorate your snowman.
How To Make Snowman Brownie Bombs
Step 1. Prepare your brownies, cut the sides of the brownies, and slice them into 18 squares. Holding one of the brownies in hand, place a cherry in the center and wrap and roll it around the cherry to form a ball. Arrange onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper as you go. Continue until all the brownies are used. Place into the fridge for 15-20 minutes to chill.
Step 2. Add the white almond bark into a medium bowl and melt in 30-second increments in the microwave until smooth. Dip and roll the chilled balls into the melted chocolate using 2 forks and place them onto the parchment-lined tray again.
Step 3. Slice the gumdrops in half and place one on each side of the bombs to appear like earmuffs. Pipe a line of icing to make the headband, eyes, mouth, and nose. Serve and enjoy!
How To Store Snowman Brownie Bombs?
Place the leftover cherry bombs in an airtight container or Ziploc bag for the best storage method. You can store these at room temperature for 3-5 days. If you want them to last a bit longer, you can store them in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Tips & Tricks
- You can make the brownies from scratch or buy a store-bought mix.
- Remove the cherry if you prefer not to have it.
- White chocolate chips don’t melt as smoothly, so try your best to use white almond bark.
- You can skip the decorations if you don’t want them to look like snowmen. Just dip them in the chocolate, allow them to harden, and enjoy!
More Snowman Recipes:
Snowman Brownie Bombs
- 9×13 pan brownies from a box or homemade
- 18 cherries stemless, maraschino
- 1 lb. white almond bark
- cookie icing Black and orange
- Cut the edges off your brownies and cut them into 18 squares.
- Place 1 brownie piece in your hand and place the cherry in the middle of the brownie.
- Wrap the brownie around the cherry and roll it into a ball.
- Place onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the rest.
- Place the brownie bombs in the fridge to chill for 15-20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, microwave the almond bark in 30-second intervals until smooth and melted.
- Using 2 forks, dip and roll chilled balls in the melted almond bark and place them back onto a baking sheet.
- Cut your gumdrops in half and place one on either side of the bomb to look like ear muffs.
- Use the cookie icing to pipe on the headband for the earmuffs, eyes, mouth, and nose.