Cinnamon Honey Butter (only 4-ingredients)
Cinnamon Honey Butter is a quick and tasty topping for your morning toast or evening biscuit. Since it only takes four ingredients, you can whip it up super fast Texas Roadhouse Honey Butter last minute.
I am a sucker for all things bread and butter, especially when it’s sweet. We’ve got some really great jam recipes here you should check out next. Down below we also have some great biscuit and bread recipes that pair well with this.
Cinnamon Honey Butter
There are so many foods you can top with this butter. My favorites are of course, toast, banana bread, muffins, corn bread, pancakes, waffles… the list goes on! I know a few people who really love it on a freshly baked sweet potato!
I’m sure you will find lots of ways to serve this. Heck, I could eat it right out of the jar if I let myself.
Ingredients You’ll Need for Texas Roadhouse Honey Butter
I use typical kitchen staples in this recipe so there’s a solid chance you already have everything you need right now.
- Butter. You want unsalted butter for this and make sure it’s softened up to room temperature.
- Honey. Any honey will do here. I really love the pure, raw honeys. They just taste so much better!
- Powdered Sugar.
- Ground Cinnamon.
- Salt. A pinch of salt is optional.
How To Make Cinnamon Honey Butter
- Mix. Combine your ingredients with a hand mixer or stand mixer (minus the salt) until it’s nice and creamy.
- Taste. You can add more honey or more cinnamon to your taste.
- Serve. Spread on your toast and enjoy! Put the extra butter in a cute jar.
How To Store Cinnamon Butter
You can keep this in a jar or any airtight container in the fridge for up to ten days. If you want to double or triple the batch, you can freeze it for up to two months and thaw it out overnight in the fridge.
More Recipes To Try
Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt optional
- In a mixing bowl, mix butter, sugar, honey and cinnamon until well combined.
- Add salt (if desired) and blend. You can add more or less of the honey and cinnamon for your taste.
- Serve on toast, rolls, sweet potatoes, pancakes, waffles or muffins.