This Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Pie is the perfect summertime no-bake cheesecake dessert with only 4-ingredients! Made with a creamy strawberry filling and a graham cracker crust, this pie is both delicious and easy to make. The best part? No baking required! Simply let the pie chill in the fridge for a few hours and enjoy.
No Bake Strawberry Pie
This no bake Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Pie is simple to make and tastes amazing. All you need is a few basic ingredients and about 15 minutes of your time.
The best part is that this pie can be made ahead of time, so it’s perfect for gatherings and parties. Serve it up with some whipped cream or ice cream and watch it disappear in no time.
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Graham cracker crust– I am using a store bought but you can make your own.
- Cream cheese– This is going to bring in the creaminess you want in a pie like this.
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Mix– I used Bacardi Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Mix because I think it gives the best flavor. You can use whatever frozen strawberry daiquiri mix you like.
- Whipped topping– This adds fluffiness to the pie filling
How to Make Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Pie
Beat the cream cheese until it is fluffy. Then add the daiquiri mix.
Mix in half of the whipped topping and fold in.
Freeze the pie for at least 4 hours.
Can I Add Alcohol?
Absolutely! You can add 1 shot of Rum in when you mix the cream cheese .
How to Store Frozen Strawberry Pie
Once you have made this no bake pie, you want to make sure to store it in the refrigerator. Wrap it lightly with plastic wrap or use a pie holder to keep it covered. The strawberry pie will last for about 5 days when stored properly.
The pie can also be frozen for up to 8 months. Cover the pie well with plastic wrap either as a whole pie or cut it into slices and freeze each slice independently.
Can Frozen Strawberry Pie Be Made Ahead
Since this pie is perfect for summer get togethers, you might want to make it ahead so that you are not rushing to make it at the last minute. You can make the pie up to 24 hours in advance and keep it stored in the refrigerator.
The pie tastes great when you make it about a day before you need it so that the flavors can come together and blend.
Since this pie freezes beautifully, you can make the strawberry pie ahead and freeze them so that you only need to bring the pies out of the freezer and thaw overnight before serving.
When serving, add the rest of the whipped topping and decorate with strawberries.
More Pie Recipes
- Grasshopper Pie (No-Bake)
- Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- Strawberry Pie Cheesecake (No Bake)
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Pie
- 10 inch graham cracker crust
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup frozen strawberry daiquiri mix thawed (I used Bacardi Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Mix)
- 16 oz whipped topping thawed in refrigerator, divided
- In a medium bowl, whip cream cheese with a hand mixer until creamy
- Add in daiquiri mix until well blended
- Add half of the thawed whipped topping and beat in until well incorporated
- Pour into the pie shell. You will have some leftover mixture.
- Freeze for 4 hours or up to overnight. Pipe or spread left-over whipped topping on top before serving.