We bring in a New Year with hopes, goals, and love. This can be a love you have had for a while or new love. Either way, I have a wonderful recipe you can share with your loved ones as we come up to Valentine’s Day. These Valentine Cheesecake Bites will be a delicious dessert that may make you fall in love.
Valentine Cheesecake Bites
These Oreo Cheesecakes are a sweet, moist, and fluffy dessert. This recipe is super easy to make and comes out tasting like it is fresh from a bakery! The directions are simple to follow along with and the ingredients are not too complex and you may already have them in your kitchen. This will be the most perfect treat for Valentine’s day as a gift.
Valentines is all about showing the ones you care about how much you love them. One of the best ways to show someone how much you care is through food. I love creating delicious recipes for my family throughout the year. However, when I make meals around holidays, I really like the holiday to be the focus. I have a few Valentines themed recipes that I think your family will enjoy! Like my Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes and my decadent Strawberry cake that is full of dark chocolate goodness. If your family is a fan of Hostess Cupcakes, then you simply must try my homemade version of them. I think your family will fall in love!
- Chocolate Oreo Cookies– You will need to remove the crème from the center of the Oreos.
- Sugar- Every great dessert uses sugar in the recipe.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Cream Cheese– You will need to use softened or room temperature cream cheese.
- Sour Cream- This will cut the richness of the cheesecake in half.
- Vanilla Extract– Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Salt- This salt will bring out the flavors in your cheesecake.
- Eggs- Use eggs that are at room temperature.
- Mini Oreos- These will be added on top of the finished cheesecakes.
- Confetti Sprinkles– You will be needing the Heart-Shaped sprinkles.
- Heavy Whipping Cream– This heavy cream will help with the consistency of your whipped cream.
- Powdered Sugar- This sugar is the best for homemade frosting.
How to make Valentine Cheesecake Bites
Use cupcake liners to line a cupcake pan.
Crush the Oreos in fine crumbs and add to a bowl.
Combine the sugar, melted butter, and crumbs.
Add 1 tbsp. of crumbs to the prepared liners and use a flat-bottomed object to press the crusts carefully into the pan.
Turn down the set time of the oven to 325 degrees.
Add the cream cheese and sugar into a standing mixer and combine until smooth and creamy.
Add in the sour cream, vanilla, and salt and mix.
One at a time, add in the eggs and beat to combine.
Add some chopped Oreos and a cup of sprinkles into the batter and fold in to combine.
Add 1/4 cup of batter into the crust in the liners.
Place the cheesecakes into the oven and bake for 17-21 minutes or until the edges are a light brown and the middle is set.
Remove and let the Cheesecakes cool.
Add all of the whipping ingredients into a large bowl and combine using a hand mixer. Combine until stiff peaks form.
Add into a piping bag and cut the tip, begin to pipe whipped cream onto the cheesecakes.
Sprinkle some more confetti hearts and add a mini oreo.
Can I Make These Ahead of Time to Freeze?
For these Oreo Cheesecakes, for the best flavor and texture, making it fresh will always have better results. Although, you can prepare the ingredients and place them in the freezer. Place in a sealed container for storage.
How Many Valentine Cheesecake Bites Does This Recipe Make?
This Oreo Cheesecake recipe is easy to prepare and can make you as many cheesecakes as you want. Depending on the sheet pan you use, you can have 4, 6, or 12 cheesecakes. All you have to do is make more or less of the batter by reducing or increasing measurements.
More Mini Cheesecakes
- Lemon Raspberry Mini Cheesecake
- Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake Bites
- Gingerbread Mini Cheesecakes
- Mini Banana Pudding Cheesecakes
Valentine Cheesecake Bites
- 16 chocolate oreo cookies creme removed
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ¼ C unsalted butter melted
- 2 - 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 C sugar
- ½ C sour cream
- ¾ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 10 Oreos chopped into small pieces
- 1 package of mini Oreos for topping
- 1 ½ C confetti heart sprinkles
- 1 ½ C heavy whipping cream
- ¼ Powdered Sugar
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- Crush the cookies into fine crumbles and pour into a bowl
- Mix the melted butter and sugar into the crushed cookies
- Scoop about 1 tbsp of the crust into the cupcake liners
- Using a flat bottom cup, lightly press the crust into a flat disk
- Bring oven temp down to 325
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy
- Beat in the sour cream, vanilla, and salt until combined
- Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time until combined
- Fold in the chopped Oreos and 1 C of the confetti sprinkles into the cheesecake batter
- Scoop about ¼ C of the cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners
- Bake in the oven for 17-21 minutes or until the edges start to turn a light golden brown color and the center is set
- Allow cooling completely
- Using a large bowl and hand mixer, beat together all ingredients until stiff with peaks
- Pipe dollops of the oreo whipped cream onto the top of the cheesecakes
- Top with a mini oreo and confetti heart sprinkles
- 1 large piping bag, fitted with a star tip