Are you looking for the perfect recipe to give or share with someone on Valentine’s Day? Give this lovely Valentine’s Day Jello Parfait to someone close to your heart. This cup of love will have anyone falling in love with each delicious layer.
Red and White Jello Parfait
Jello Parfait has a way of bringing loved ones together because of how good and fun they are to make. You get the combination of creamy and cool for the most amazing texture and those red and pink tones are sure to unlock memories of Valentine’s Past to share with your loved ones. Have these love magnets for Valentine’s Day parties, or just for the two of you to enjoy together.
Key Ingredients You Need
The ingredients for this recipe are very small and easy to find at any local grocery store. These ingredients when combined together make the jello parfait recipe simple and easy to put together.
Sugar Cookie Flavoring– This will add flavor to the white layer.
Sweetened Condensed Milk– Add this to the Gelatin to make the white layer.
Pink and Red Food Coloring– Be sure to use food coloring gel and not the liquid form.
Supplies You Need
How To Make Valentine’s Day Jello Parfait
1. Gelatin. Add 2 cups of water into a medium bowl and sprinkle in the gelatin and allow it to rest (bloom) for 5 minutes. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and add into the gelatin and mix until dissolved.
2. Red Layer. In a bowl, add 1 1/2 cups of the gelatin and combine it with the red food coloring. Add the red gelatin into the glass cups halfway using a small ladle.
Tilt the cup onto another cup and continue until all the cups a ready (See Photo). Chill in the fridge for 45 minutes until firm.
3. White Layer. Separate the remaining gelatin into 2 small bowls and add the condensed milk into one bowl and combine.
Take the tilted glass out of the fridge and add the milk layer on top until the white and red layers meet in the corner of the tilted glass and are level. (See Photo) Chill the white layer for 2 hours in the fridge until set.
4. Pink Layer. Add the pink food coloring into the last bowl of gelatin and combine. Take the cups out of the fridge and place them upright to add the final pink layer on top. Chill the cups in the fridge for an additional 1 hour until firm.
5. Toppings. Top each cup with Whipped Cream, Valentine Sprinkles, and White Chocolate Valentines Lips and Hearts.
How To Make White Chocolate Valentine’s Lips and Hearts
1. Melting the Chocolate. In a small dish, add in 3 squares of the white chocolate almond bark or 1 cup of the white chocolate melting chocolate and heat in the microwave.
2. Coloring the Chocolate. Mix in the Neon Pink Food Coloring and combine until the desired color is reached. (for a brighter color, add more drops of food coloring)
3. Molding. Use a spoon to add the pink chocolate into the mold and chill in the fridge for 1 hour to set. Once firm, flip the hearts and lips onto a sheet of parchment paper and smooth the edges. (Follow Instructions to decorate)
More Jello Recipes:
Valentine’s Day Jello Parfait
- 4 Envelopes of Unflavored Gelatin
- 2 cups Water
- 2 drops Sugar Cookie Flavoring
- 1 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Gel Food Colors Red and Pink
- 6 Glass Cups
- In a medium-size bowl, add 2 cups of warm water. Open the individual envelopes of Gelatin, sprinkle the over the water, and let Gelatin sit on water for 5 minutes – don’t stir the Gelatin – this is known as letting the Gelatin bloom. At the end of the 5 minutes, heat 2 cups of water, to boiling, in the microwave. Pour the boiling water over the Gelatin, and stir until completely dissolved.
- Measure out about 1 1/2 cups of the gelatin into a bowl, add the Red Food Coloring Gel, and stir well until the desired color is achieved. Using a small ladle, fill half of the glass cups with the Red Gelatin. Sit the cup at an angle inside another cup, *(see photo) and repeat until all the cups are done. Place them in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes, until gelatin is firm.
- Next, divide Gelatin into 2 small bowls, and in one bowl, stir in the Sweetened Condensed Milk, until well blended. Remove the tilted glasses from the Refrigerator, leave them tilted in the cup, and fill each glass with the White Gelatin – containing the Sweetened Condensed Milk – until the White Gelatin, and the Red Gelatin meet at the tilted corner, and the top of the Gelatin is level. Place the tilted cups back in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours for the Gelatin to set.
- After the two hours, Color the last dish of Gelatin with the Pink Food Coloring Gel, and stir well to blend, until you have the desired color of Pink. Remove the cups from the Refrigerator, and set them upright. Ladle the Pink Colored Gelatin over the top of the Red and White Gelatin, and place the cups back in the refrigerator for 1 hour, to firm the Gelatin.
- Top the Gelatin with Whipped Cream, Valentine Sprinkles, and the White Chocolate Valentines Lips and Hearts. Serve, and Enjoy!
TO MAKE THE WHITE CHOCOLATE VALENTINES LIPS AND HEARTS :
- See Link for Mold – Amazon.com: Mujiang Sexy Kiss Collection Fondant Mold Red Lips Candy Mold Lips Fondant Mold（Set of 2）: Home & Kitchen
- Melt 3 squares of White Chocolate Almond Bark, or about 1 cup of White Chocolate melting Chocolate in the Microwave, in a small dish.
- Add a few drops of Neon Pink Food Coloring Gel, stir well to blend, and make the Chocolate Pink. If you prefer the color a little brighter, add a few more drops, and stir well.
- Spoon the Pink White Chocolate into the molds, and place the Molds in the Refrigerator for about an hour to set the Chocolate.
- When the Chocolate is firm in the Molds, turn the Hearts and Lips out onto Parchment Paper, and smooth the edges. Follow instructions to decorate.