Vanilla Lavender Cheesecake
If you are looking for a decadent, creamy dessert to make your next family dinner or girls night in extra special then this is the recipe for you! I have the perfect Vanilla Lavender Cheesecake recipe for you. This No-Bake Cheesecake will not disappoint with its rich and creamy texture that melts in your mouth.
VANILLA LAVENDER CHEESECAKE
This Lavender Cheesecake is so gorgeous and delicious! This cheesecake is made with a graham cracker crust, cream cheese, vanilla, lavender syrup, and vanilla frosting. This cheesecake is so stunning and you will not be disappointed with the flavor and texture. Cheesecake is one of the best desserts created and with all the varieties you will want to try even more after having this recipe. So, if you want to try out more recipes, try this No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake and Lemon Bar Cheesecake.
- Graham Cracker-This will be used to make your base crust.
- Sugar- Every great dessert recipe uses sugar in the ingredients.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Cream Cheese- Use softened or room-temperature cream cheese.
- Heavy Cream- This will be used to help with the consistency.
- Vanilla- Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Lavender Syrup- This will be used for the main flavoring.
- Neon Purple Food Coloring- Be sure to use the gel and not the liquid.
- Vanilla Frosting- This will be piped on top of the finished cheesecake.
- Sprinkles- You will need purple and white sprinkles for this recipe.
How to Make Lavender Cheesecake
Line a 7-inch spring-form pan with parchment paper and place it aside.
Use a food processor or blender to crush up the graham crackers. Pulse into fine crumbs.
Add the crumbs and sugar into a bowl and combine.
Add the butter into a heat-safe bowl and melt in the microwave.
Combine the butter and crumbs together until the crumbs are completely coated.
Place the crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and gently press down. Then, place into the freezer.
Add the cream cheese, heavy cream, and vanilla into the mixing bowl of a standing mixer and combine at low speed.
Pour in the sugar and lavender and combine until smooth.
Put in a teaspoon of the food coloring gel and combine until fully incorporated. Since food coloring gel varies in intensity, you can start with 1/2 of a teaspoon until you reach the desired color.
Take the pan out of the freezer when the batter is ready.
Add the batter into the crust and smooth the batter into the pan. Then, place the pan back into the freezer for approximately 4 hours, or overnight for the best results.
Decorate the Cheesecake:
Put the frosting into a large piping bag with a fluted tip and begin adding frosting to the top of the cheesecake.
Add some sprinkles on top of the frosting.
Slice the cheesecake into 2-3 inch pieces, then serve and enjoy!
What gives the lavender flavor?
To make this cheesecake have a lavender flavor, you will be using lavender syrup. It gives that intense burst of delicious lavender to the cheesecake.
Tip for cutting cheesecake:
The cheesecake can be very sticky and hard to cut with a knife. The key to cutting a perfect slice is measuring where you want to cut. Then, be sure to have a clean and smooth knife, use a piece of wax paper to wrap around the sharp end of the knife, then cut your cheesecake.
More Cheesecake Recipes:
- Starburst Jello Cheesecake (No Bake)
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
- Lucky Charms Cheesecake (No Bake)
- Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake (No-Bake)
VANILLA LAVENDER CHEESECAKE
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 1/2 sleeves of Graham Crackers - about 13 or 14 crackers - crushed into crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 stick of butter - melted
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- 4 - 8 ounce packages of Cream Cheese - softened
- 3/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons of Lavender Syrup
- Neon Lavender - or Neon Purple Food Coloring Gel - approximately 1 teaspoon
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 can of Vanilla Frosting
- Purple and white Sprinkles
HERE'S WHAT YOU DO:
- Line the bottom of a 7-inch Spring-form pan with Parchment paper, and set it aside. Place the Graham Crackers in a food processor, or blender, and pulse until you have fine crumbs. Pour the crumbs into a bowl, add the sugar, and stir to blend. In a separate bowl, add the butter, and melt in the microwave. Pour the melted butter over the crumbs, and stir to coat crumbs in the butter. Pour the crumbs into the Spring-form pan, and press crumbs down evenly to form the crust. Place the pan in the freezer.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the softened Cream Cheese, Heavy Cream, and Vanilla, and mix on low until well blended. Add the sugar, and Lavender Syrup, and mix until smooth. Add about a teaspoon of the Neon Lavender Food Coloring Gel, and blend until the Cheesecake batter is all one color, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl, and blending until smooth and color desired is achieved.
- To decorate the Cheesecake: Place the Vanilla Frosting in a pastry bag, with a large fluted tip (see link) and pipe dollops of frosting all around the edge of the cheesecake. Sprinkle the frosting with Purple or Lavender and White Sprinkles. Cut the Cheesecake into 2 to 3-inch pieces, serve, and Enjoy!