This White Chocolate Bark is the perfect sweet and salty treat for any craving. With the crunchy texture of the pistachios and the pop of tartness from the dried cranberries, it’s sweet without feeling like too much.
Easy Christmas Cranberry Pistachio Bark
Some of the quickest and easiest treats are the tastiest. This white chocolate bark recipe is no different. It’s so versatile and delicious. The chocolate paired with the crunchy and salty pistachios is the perfect combination. The dried fruit adds a subtle chewy texture that takes it to the next level.
Not only can you make this as an easy dessert for your family, but consider it as a gift! Homemade gifts are so thoughtful, and a yummy chocolate bark is great to share with others during the holiday season. Pick out plastic bags and tie them with festive ribbon or pick up holiday treat boxes from your local grocery store. Either way, your friends and family will be impressed and excited to try this festive candy recipe.
Ingredients You’ll Need
All you need to make the best Cranberry Pistachio Bark is 3 ingredients. Since you can make this your own, you can swap or add in whatever you like.
- White Chocolate Chips – I prefer Ghirardelli, but any brand is fine to use.
- Dried Fruit: I used a medley of apricots, cherries, and cranberries.
- Pistachios – I prefer salted, but unsalted can be used.
How to Make White Chocolate Bark
There are only a few steps involved in making this tasty treat. Once the chocolate chips are melted, add your nuts and fruits. It’s ready to eat once it hardens! It’s so fast.
- Step 1. Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 15-second intervals, stir until melted.
- Step 2. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Step 3. Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it evenly.
- Step 4. Sprinkle the pistachios and dried fruit over the chocolate and gently press down.
- Step 5. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until hardened.
- Step 6. Crack the bark into smaller pieces and enjoy.
How to Store Leftovers
Leftover white chocolate bark is best stored at room temperature. Place it in an airtight container or a resealable bag for up to 5 days. It also can be placed in the refrigerator.
Substitutions and Variations
Feel free to make this white chocolate bark recipe your own. Here are some suggestions for what to add or swap.
- Fruit: dried pineapple, dried figs, raisins
- Nuts: mixed nuts, almonds, macadamia nuts, pecans, hazelnuts
- Add-ins: candied ginger, coarse salt, grated chocolate, M&M’s, Reese’s pieces, crushed Oreos, pretzels,
- Instead of white chocolate chips, you can melt almond bark and turn it into white chocolate almond bark!
- This is such an easy white chocolate bark recipe you could go the traditional route and simply add crushed peppermint candies or candy canes and make white chocolate peppermint bark. Add a dash of peppermint extract to really amp up the flavor.
More Chocolate Bark Recipes
- Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark
- Banana Pudding Bark
- Cookie Monster Bark
- Caramel Apple Bark
- Easy Oreo Bark
White Chocolate Bark
- In a medium-sized bowl add the chocolate chips. Heat in 15-second increments until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over parchment paper. Spread until you have an even layer.
- Sprinkle pistachios and dried fruit over the melted chocolate.
- Gently press until the toppings are stuck to the chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes or until completely hardened.