Air Fryer Corn on the Cob will become one of your favorite ways to enjoy corn. It’s tender, crisp, and full of flavor. It’s seasoned with savory spices and brushed in a sweet honey butter that will have you salivating!
Quick And Easy Corn On The Cob In The Air Fryer
The air fryer is hands down one of my favorite appliances. I use it almost every day! It can also be used to make a variety of recipes, including desserts. If I am not grilling my sweet corn on the cob, I usually boil it on the stovetop in salted water. Once I learned you can air fry corn and it comes out perfectly every time, I may never boil corn on the cob again.
The honey butter is especially life-changing. I would only use butter and salt on corn and the honey pairs so well with the other spices (especially the garlic). My kids love it, too! They are very plain when it comes to seasoning but I was shocked to hear them ask for seconds of this air-fried corn on the cob. Since it’s so quick and effortless, we will be making this side dish once a week whenever it’s in season.
What You’ll Need
I have all of these ingredients in my kitchen almost all the time. The only exception is the fresh ears of corn, but they are very cheap! Check out the recipe card below for the exact measurements.
- Ears of Corn: Fresh corn is best. Make sure they are shucked and the silk is removed.
- Black Pepper
- Granulated Garlic: Garlic Powder will work here, too.
- Butter: The butter must be melted to brush on the corn.
- Honey: Use your favorite kind of honey.
- Parsley: Fresh parsley can be used as an optional garnish.
How To Make Corn on the Cob In The Air Fryer
Corn on the cob has never been easier than this! Once you make your seasoning blend and honey butter, you prepare your corn and cook it! It’s so fast.
- Mix the salt, pepper, paprika, and granulated garlic in a small bowl and set it aside.
- Combine the melted butter with the honey in another bowl and whisk together until combined. Set this aside as well.
- Brush some of the honey butter all over each ear of corn, then sprinkle the spice mixture on top.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F.
- Cook in the air fryer for 10 minutes, brush with more honey butter, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve with the extra honey butter.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
Here are some suggestions on what to pair with air-fried corn on the cob for the perfect side dish.
- Slow Cooker Brisket
- Brown Sugar Bacon Sloppy Joes
- Smothered Southern Chicken
- Nashville Chicken
- Harvest Pork with Apples
Leftover air fryer corn will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 3 days in an airtight container or freezer bag. To reheat, place the leftover corn in the air fryer at 380 degrees F until hot.
Tips & Tricks
- Depending on the size of your air fryer basket and whether or not you double the recipe, you may need to air fry the corn in batches. They will cook evenly and faster if they don’t overlap and the basket isn’t overcrowded.
- Switch up or add different spices. Add onion powder, chili powder or cayenne for some kick, or just use your favorite seasoning rub instead. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top. You can’t go wrong!
- If you want to use frozen corn, you can. Add a few extra minutes to the cooking time or thaw it completely beforehand. Make sure to check on the corn halfway to ensure it doesn’t burn if air frying from frozen.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers
- Air Fryer Smashed Potatoes
- Crispy Air Fryer Bacon
- Cinnamon Sugar Air Fryer Donuts
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic. Set aside.
- In another small mixing bowl, whisk together the butter and honey. Set aside.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380℉ and brush some of the honey butter all over the corn. Season the corn all over with the spice mixture and place them in the air fryer.
- Air fry for 10 minutes, brush on more honey butter and air fryer again for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with the honey butter, Enjoy!