This amazing Apple Cinnamon Bread recipe will knock your socks off. This is a great fall recipe for your breakfast, lunch, or a dessert. This delicious apple bread is filled with the sweet and tangy flavor of granny smith apples and is sure to be a favorite.
Apple Cinnamon Bread
This apple cinnamon bread is a simple recipe and has the most amazing flavor. Fall doesn’t have to be all about pumpkin and this apple fritter bread is a great fall dessert. use this bread for breakfast or brunch or save it for a special, easy dessert.
- Light brown sugar- This will help with flavor and to moisten your bread.
- Ground cinnamon- This will be the main ingredient for your flavoring.
- Sugar- This is the sugar that will be used in your recipe batter.
- Unsalted butter- Unsalted butter will control the amount of salt.
- Eggs- Use room temperature eggs.
- Pure vanilla extract- Always best to use pure vanilla for best flavoring.
- Flour- Use all purpose flour for the best results.
- Baking powder- This will help your bread rise.
- Whole milk- You can use whole milk or 2%.
- Granny smith apples- Granny smith are fabulous baking apples.
How do You Make Apple Bread from Scratch?
Evenly spray a 9×5 glass loaf pan with Pam baking spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix together the brown sugar and 1 tsp ground cinnamon, in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
Beat together the sugar and butter in a mixing bowl until combined and fluffy.
One at a time, beat in the eggs until combined and then beat in the vanilla extract.
Whisk together the flour and baking powder in a medium bowl until combined.
Slowly mix in the dry ingredients into the batter.
Then, add in the milk into the batter.
Add about half a scoop of the batter into the loaf pan.
Take the chopped apples and lay them in a layer onto the top of the batter.
With the remaining batter, cover the chopped apples.
Use the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture and sprinkle on top and gently push into the batter.
For 50-65 minutes, bake in your oven or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Allow to cool thoroughly!
Does Apple Spice Bread Need Icing or Glaze?
This recipe does not need any icing or glaze. But, to add even more flavoring, you are can add a frosting or glaze. You can make a simple glaze using powdered sugar and milk.
Do I Refrigerate Apple Cinnamon Bread?
While this bread does not have to be refrigerated, it will only last for a day or two if it is not stored in the refrigerator. The fresh apples in this bread will spoil if left at room temperature for too long.
More Sweet Bread Recipes
- Pineapple Coconut Bread
- Blueberry Orange Bread Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Banana Bread in a Jar
Apple Cinnamon Bread
Apple Fritter Bread Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x5 glass loaf pan with pam baking spray
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and 1 tsp ground cinnamon, set aside
- In a large bowl, beat together the sugar and butter until combined and fluffy
- Beat in the eggs one at a time until combined
- Beat in the vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder until combined
- Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the batter
- Mix in the milk into the batter
- Scoop half of the batter into the loaf pan
- Lay the chopped apples in a layer onto the top of the batter
- Cover the chopped apples with remaining batter
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture on top and lightly push into the batter
- Bake in the oven 50-65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean!
- Allow to cool completely!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.