Do you love cake batter? Do you want a dessert that is easy to make and requires hardly any ingredients? This recipe for Cake Batter Blondies will be your new favorite!
Cake Batter Blondies
These cake batter blondies are very good and easy to make. The ingredients list is very small and doesn’t use a lot of ingredients that you don’t already have in your kitchen. These cake batter blondies contain unicorn sprinkles and white chocolate chips for amazing texture along with the soft texture blondies already have. If blondies are your favorite dessert, or this is the first time you’re trying out this type of recipe, then you are sure to enjoy these other recipes that I have. These Brown Butter Blondies or Apple Blondies with Maple Glaze are great recipes to try out even if you don’t prefer this recipe.
- Cake Mix– You will need a white cake mix for this recipe.
- Canola Oil- You can use vegetable oil as a substitute.
- Eggs- Be sure to use these at room temperature.
- Sprinkles- You will need unicorn or multi-colored sprinkles.
- Chocolate Chips- You will need white chocolate for this recipe.
How to Make cake Batter Blondies
To set the oven to 350 degrees.
Use Pam baking spray to grease the dish.
Combine two boxes of cake mix, canola oil, and eggs in a bowl. Then, mix well.
Gradually add in the milk and stir.
Add in half of the sprinkles and white chocolate chips and slowly combine.
Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
Place the rest of the sprinkles and white chocolate chips on top of the batter.
Place the baking dish into the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the blondies begin to turn brown.
Take out of the oven and set aside and allow the center to set for at least 30 minutes.
Slice the finished blondies into bars and enjoy!
Could I use other cake flavors for these Cake Batter Blondies?
You can absolutely use other cake flavors for this cake batter blondie recipe. You can use other flavors like peanut butter, chocolate, or vanilla. Although, before you change the flavoring, be sure to try out the recipe first.
How to Store Blondies?
You want to make sure you keep the blondies in an airtight container. They are best when stored at room temperature, however, they can be stored in the refrigerator. The prpblem with the refrigerator is that it tends to make them tasted dried out.
More Blondie Recipes:
Cake Batter Blondies
- 2 boxes white cake mix
- ½ C canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ⅔ C whole milk
- 3 C Unicorn sprinkles
- 2 C white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep the baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Add the 2 boxes of cake mix, canola oil, eggs.
- Stir to mix well.
- Slowly stir in the milk.
- (The batter will be thick.)
- Slowly stir in half of the sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter into the baking dish.
- Add more sprinkles and white chocolate chips to the top of the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. (or until the edges begin to turn brown)
- Remove from the oven.
- Set aside for at least 30 minutes. (This will allow for the center to set.)
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 9 x 13 baking pan
- Nonstick spray
- Large bowl
- Large spoon