Cheesecake Cookie Bars (7-ingredients)
Cheesecake Cookie Bars take two of the best desserts, chocolate chip cookies, and cheesecake, and makes them into one of the best-tasting desserts ever. These cheesecake bars are double the chocolate chip cookie with delicious homemade cheesecake in between. Each bite of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars is a bite of heaven.
If you love cheesecake bars, you have to try Hot Fudge Cheesecake Bars
Cheesecake Cookie Bars Recipe
These Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars Recipe are really delicious. They are so easy to make, and you can have them done in no time using already prepared cookie dough. The cheesecake is only 4 ingredients, and the chocolate drizzle only takes a few minutes. These cookie bars would be a great dessert or snack anytime. Make sure to put this recipe in your favorites!
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough
- Cream cheese
- Melting chocolate
- Heavy cream
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
Prepare the 8*8 pan with parchment paper.
Divide the cookie dough in half and press half of the dough into the bottom of the pan.
Using a mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
Scrape down the bowl.
Add the cheesecake mixture on top of the cookie dough in the pan.
Lay a piece of prachment paper on the counter and place the other half of the cookie dough on top. Roll out the cookie dough until it fits over the 8*8 pan. Place the cookie dough over the cheesecake layer, without disturbing the cheesecake.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.
Remove the chocolate chip cheesecake bars and allow them to cool completely
Once the bars have cooled, melt 2 squares of chocolate almond bark in the microwave with 1 teaspoon of heavy cream. Heat it for 15 second intervals until it is melted, stirring each time.
Drizzle the chocolate over the cookie bars.
Can I Use Homemade Cookie Dough?
If you want to use homemade chocolate chip cookie dough instead of store bought cookie dough you can. If you choose to make homemade cookie dough you can make chocolate chip cookie dough or peanut butter cookie dough, or whatever your favorite cookie is.
Do I Have to Refrigerate These Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Bars?
After you have made these chocolate chip cream cheese bars, you want to make sure they are stored properly. The bars need to be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The bars can also be frozen in an airtight container or freezer bag.
Other Cookie Bar Recipes You Will Love:
Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- 8 X 8 pan
- Parchment paper
- Electric mixer
- 1 large Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough - 30 ounces from the dairy section
- 1 package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 squares Melting chocolate for the top drizzle
- 1 - 2 teaspoons heavy cream
- Line an 8 X 8 pan with Parchment paper and set aside.
- Divide the cookie dough in half, and press one of the halves into the bottom of the pan.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla, and mix until all ingredients are well blended, and smooth.
- You may need to scrape down the mixing bowl and blend one more time.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the cookie dough in the pan, and set aside.
- Lay a large piece of Parchment paper on the counter, and place the other half of the cookie dough in the middle of the parchment paper.
- Fold the paper over the cookie dough, and with a rolling pin, roll the cookie dough between the folded parchment paper, until it's the same size as the 8 X 8 pan, to fit over the cheesecake filling.
- Once you've rolled the dough to fit the pan, remove the dough from between the Parchment paper, and place the cookie dough over the cheesecake, as gently as you can, trying not to disturb the cheesecake filling.
- Place the pan in a 350 degree oven, and bake for 35 - 40 minutes, or until the cookie dough and cheesecake are completely done. (The cookie dough should be a light golden color)
- Remove the pan from the oven to a wire rack to cool. Let the pan cool completely.
- When the bars have cooled, melt the 2 squares of chocolate almond bark in the microwave with 1 teaspoon of heavy cream, at 15 second intervals, until the chocolate is completely melted, making sure to stir well every 15 seconds until the chocolate is smooth and creamy.
- If the chocolate get a little thick, just add a few more drops of cream, until the chocolate can be stirred smoothly, and easily.
- You may need to microwave 5 seconds at a time until the chocolate is the right consistency.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the top of the cookie bars, and let sit for a few minutes until the chocolate hardens.
- Cut in 2 X 3 inch squares, serve, and Enjoy!