This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip is absolutely amazing. No need for eggs, flour or the oven to make this quick and creamy recipe for no-bake Dip! Serve this dessert dip with cookies, graham crackers or fruit.
We love making desserts using cookie dough like our Cookie Dough Fudge, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake, Cookie Dough Truffles, and Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
If you love eating raw cookie dough but avoid it because it can make you sick, you are going to love this delicious dip recipe. This dip is absolutely amazing and is perfect for parties. This is a different version of our popular edible cookie dough. This uses a cream cheese base and is much creamier.
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Cream cheese– Make sure the cream cheese is softened at room temperature so that it blends together without lumps.
- Butter – I always recommend using unsalted butter. Also, make sure the butter is softened so it blends well.
- Vanilla extract- Always use pure vanilla extract for the best flavor.
- Brown sugar- Using brown sugar makes this taste like chocolate chip cookies.
- Powdered sugar- Powdered sugar works better than granulated white sugar.
- Miniature semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels – You can use regular size chocolate chips as well.
How to Make Cookie Dough Dip
Beat together the cream cheese and butter for about 3 minutes.
Then add the vanilla, brown sugar and powdered sugar. Beat it together until it is smooth and combined.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Serve the dip at room temperature.
Store it in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Is this Cookie Dough Dip Safe to Eat Without Cooking?
In traditional cookie dough, there are raw eggs and raw flour. This edible chocolate chip cookie dough is made without these. It is a cream cheese base cookie dough dip with safe ingredients.
What To Serve With This Dessert Dip?
Some of my favorite things to dip is to graham crackers, peanut butter cookies or chocolate chip cookies. You can also dip fresh fruit into this dip like strawberries and bananas.
More Sweet Dip Recipes
- Peeps Smores Dip (2-ingredients)
- Easy Key Lime Cheesecake Dip
- Orange Creamsicle Dip
- Cadbury Cheesecake Dip
- Brownie Batter Dip
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels plus additional to garnish if desired
- Dippers: graham crackers Nutter Butters, chocolate chip cookies, butter cookies, or fresh fruit
- Beat together the cream cheese and butter until blended and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add the vanilla, brown sugar, and powdered sugar, beating until completely combined and smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with additional chocolate chips if desired.
- Serve at room temperature with cookie and/or fresh fruit dippers.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.