Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is a thick and delicious Oreo Flavored dessert with bits of Oreo cookies blended throughout to create the perfect after-dinner snack.
No Churn Oreo Ice Cream
This Oreo Ice cream is so good and only requires a few ingredients! This simple recipe uses things like heavy cream and condensed milk to get the perfect ice cream consistency. To make this recipe even better, you use Oreos to flavor the recipe and give it a delectable crunch with every bite.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Heavy Cream: This is a great thickening agent and when used at room temperature it creates a creamy consistency.
Sweetened Condensed Milk: This ingredient is all about getting that smooth and almost creamy texture that you love when it comes to ice cream.
Vanilla Extract: Vanilla is used not only to add an aroma to the recipe but also to enhance the flavor as well for a sweeter and more delicious recipe.
Oreos: These are the main flavoring for the ice cream. Oreo Ice cream is not only so good, but the crumbles of cookies mixed into the recipe give it an amazing texture.
Ice Cream Cones: I love putting my ice cream in an ice cream cone. It makes me feel like I got it from an ice cream shop.
How To Make Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
Step 1. Allow the loaf pan to chill in the freezer while you prepare the ice cream. Add the heavy cream into a large mixing bowl and beat using an electric mixer. Put in the vanilla and condensed milk and combine until just incorporated.
Step 2. Place 1/4 cup of crushed Oreo cookies on the side and add the rest into the mixture. Take the pan out of the freezer and put the mixture into the pan. Use the reserved cookies to add to the top of the ice cream.
Step 3. Put the pan back into the freezer for 6-8 hours to chill or overnight for best results. To serve, place a scoop into an ice cream cone or a couple of scoops into a bowl and enjoy with your favorite toppings.
What Can I Add To This Recipe?
Yes! Although Oreo Ice Cream is one of my favorite types by itself, you can add more to it! Don’t hesitate! You can add chunks of fudge, chocolate chip cookie dough, mini M&M’s, mini marshmallows, and more to add more texture and flavor to the recipe.
How Long Does Homemade Ice Cream Last?
The best way to keep your Oreo ice cream long-lasting is by placing it in an airtight container and storing it in the freezer. If kept in this condition, it can last anywhere between 2 weeks to a month.
More Cookies and Cream Recipes:
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream cold
- 1 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 oreo cookies crushed and divided
- Ice cream cones for serving
- Place your loaf pan into the freezer to chill.
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the chilled heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Stir in the vanilla extract and condensed milk until just combined.
- Set aside ¼ cup of crushed oreo cookies and fold the remaining oreo cookies into the ice cream mixture.
- Remove the chilled loaf pan from the freezer and pour the ice cream into the loaf pan.
- Spread the reserved crushed Oreos over the top of the ice cream.
- Return the loaf pan back into the freezer for 6-8 hours until the ice cream is set. To serve, scoop in bowls or scoop into an ice cream cone, enjoy!