If you are craving pumpkin cake, you have to try this simple Instant Pot Pumpkin Cake recipe. This cake is so easy to make, made from scratch, and has the most amazing flavor. This incredible pumpkin cake is topped with homemade cream cheese frosting for an absolutely amazing dessert.
Easy Pumpkin Bundt Cake
I love making cake in my Instant Pot. It creates a deliciously moist and tender cake. Just a few of my favorite Instant Pot cakes are Instant Pot Pina Colada Dump Cake, Instant Pot Pound Cake and Instant Pot Mango Cake Recipe. This Instant Pot Pumpkin Cake has earned its place in my favorite Instant Pot favorite cake recipes.
- Flour- Use all purpose flour for the best result.
- Pumpkin pie spice- Pumpkin spice gives a great flavor to this cake.
- Baking soda- This will help your cake batter rise.
- Unsalted butter- This controls the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Sugar- All good cake recipes need sugar.
- Egg- Use room temperature eggs
- Pure vanilla extract- Pure vanilla is always best for flavoring.
- Pure pumpkin puree- This will be the foundation of your cake and what gives it flavor.
- Cream Cheese Frosting- This is my favorite 4 ingredient cream cheese frosting recipe.
How to Make an Instant Pot Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Spray the inside of your instant pot bundt cake with Pan and set aside.
Whisk together the flour pumpkin pie spice and baking soda in a mixing bowl until combined.
Beat together the butter and sugar in a larger mixing bowl until light and fluffy then, beat in your egg and vanilla until combined.
Mix in the pumpkin puree until creamy and combined.
Then, slowly mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
Take your batter and scoop it into the bundt pan, then, put a paper towel over the top of the bundt pan.
Take some foil and place it over the paper towel and wrap the foil around everything.
Using 1 ½ C of water, pour your water into the instant pot.
Put the bundt cake onto the trivet, then place the trivet into the pot.
Close the lid until its locked and seal the pressure release valve.
Set the timer and set it on manual, Then, for 20 minutes heat on high pressure.
For 10 minutes, allow the instant pot to naturally release.
Release the pressure and open the lid.
Gently remove from the trivet and set onto the counter to cool thoroughly.
Carefully put the cream cheese on top of the pumpkin bundt cake.
How Much Water Do I Add to the Instant Pot?
The amount of water your need to add in to your Instant Pot is 1 cup. The water is what allows the Instant Pot to pressurize. And the Trivet is used to keep your cake out of the water when its in the pot.
Does This Cake Need Icing?
This cake will definitely need the cream cheese frosting. The frosting is sweet and tangy and full of flavor. The flavor is what goes perfectly with the Instant Pot Pumpkin Cake.
More Instant Pot Cake Recipes
- Instant Pot Orange Cake Recipe
- Instant Pot Chocolate Fudge Cake
- IP Mint Chocolate Chip Cake
- Instant Pot Bourbon Cake
- Instant Pot White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
Instant Pot Pumpkin Cake
Pumpkin Cake Directions
- Spray the instant pot bundt cake with pam baking spray and set aside
- Using a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour pumpkin pie spice and baking soda until combined
- Using a larger mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Beat in the egg and vanilla until combined
- Beat in the pumpkin puree until smooth and combined
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until combined
- Scoop batter into the bundt pan
- Place a paper towel over the top of the bundt pan
- Place a piece of foil over the paper towel and wrap the foil around the paper towel and pan
- Pour 1 ½ C of water into the instant pot
- Place the bundt cake onto the trivet and place the trivet into the pot
- Lock the lid in place and close the pressure release valve
- Set the timer on manual, high pressure for 20 minutes
- Allow the instant pot to naturally release for 10 minutes
- Release the pressure and open the lid
- Carefully remove from the trivet and place onto the counter to cool completely
Cream Cheese Frosting Directions
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until combined
- Carefully Pour the cream cheese onto the pumpkin bundt cake
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.