Would you like to enjoy a delicious and quick recipe? This wonderful twist and mix of flavors will make you fall in love. This Instant Pot Tortellini Soup Recipe may become a favorite in your household when you share this recipe with your friends and family. This recipe is perfect for any occasion, so be ready to grab a spoonful of this warm and flavorful bite of goodness.
Instant Pot Tortellini Soup Recipe
This Cheeseburger Tortellini Soup is so great! It is so easy to make and follow along with. If you want a meal to make in minutes after a busy day, this one is a perfect choice to make for the family. This soup is an amazing choice to enjoy on a cool Fall night or for lunch or dinner. Everyone will fall in love with this recipe and coming back for seconds. You will also love our Cheeseburger Soup recipe make on the stovetop.
- Sirloin- You can use any ground beef you choose.
- Sweet onion – You will want your onions to be prepared and chopped.
- Minced garlic- You can mince fresh garlic for the best flavor.
- Italian seasoning- This will be seasoning added for taste.
- Ground Oregano- This adds a lot of flavor.
- Brown Sugar- This will add a richer flavor to your recipe.
- Tomato paste- This will be used to thicken the recipe.
- Ketchup- This will be added in with the ingredients for additional flavor.
- Water- This is the water mixed in with all your ingredients.
- Tomatoes – Make sure to get dice tomatoes and drain and keep the juice.
- Beef Broth- This will be the broth for the soup.
- Cheese Tortellini- This is the tortellini the recipe adds to the soup and you can buy your choice of cheesy tortellini.
- Colby jack cheese- Have your cheese prepared and shredded.
- Parmesan Cheese- You can buy fresh parmesan or buy pre-grated cheese from the store.
- Bacon- Make sure to have the bacon prepared and crumbled.
- Sliced green onion- These will be used to garnish on top of your soup.
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese- This will be additional cheese added to the top of your soup.
How to Make Tortellini Soup
Prepare your IP buy pressing the ‘SAUTE’ button, then you want to place your Sirloin inside. Cook your ground meat until there is no sign of pink and the meat is a delicious light brown. Drain any excess fat from the meat. You can do this by blotting with paper towels. Add in most of your ingredients by adding the onion, garlic, Italian and Oregano seasoning, brown sugar, paste, Ketchup, water, Tomatoes, broth, and Tortellini. You will want to mix until well combined.
Put the lid on the IP and wait until you hear a beep and a locking sound. Set the Pressure Valve to ‘SEALING’. Switch the IP to ‘MANUAL’ and set for 12 minutes. Allow your ingredients to cook and when it is done, let the pressure naturally release from your IP.
When the release is complete. Now, switch on the valve to ‘VENTING’. You want to be sure the FLOAT VALVE is down and take off the lid. Mix your ingredients and add in both your cheeses.
When your soup is done cooking, serve in prepared bowls and add the bacon, green onion, and extra cheddar cheese on top. Serve and enjoy with a side of bread.
What Goes with Tortellini Soup?
Some of the best things that would go with this Cheeseburger Tortellini Soup are ones that complement it perfectly. Some perfect things would be a crunchy and warm bread to dip in your broth. You can also, choose to have your soup with a cold side of veggies or salad.
Can I Make This on the Stove Top?
You can definitely make this Cheeseburger Tortellini Soup on the stove. The results for the soup will not change for whatever you choose. The Instant Pot will help quicken the process and have the same result faster.
More Instant Pot Soups
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Instant Pot Coconut Chicken Curry Soup
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Potato Soup
- Chicken Noodle Soup
Instant Pot Cheeseburger Tortellini Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 Sweet onion - chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground Oregano
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 4 cups water
- 15 oz Diced tomatoes tomato's and juice
- 1/2 cup Beef Broth
- 1 Cheese Tortellini
WHEN SOUP IS COOKED - ADD
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Crumbled bacon
- Sliced green onion
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Press the Saute button on your Instant Pot, and add the ground Sirloin. Cook until no pink is visible, and Sirloin is golden brown. Drain the Fat from the Sirloin, by blotting with paper towels. Add chopped onion, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, ground Oregano, brown sugar, Tomato paste, Ketchup, water, diced tomatoes, Beef Broth, and Tortellini. Stir well to combine ingredients.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, until it beeps and locks. Make sure the Pressure Valve is set to SEALING. Press the MANUAL button, and set the time for 12 minutes. Let the soup cook, and when it's finished, allow the Instant Pot to release the pressure naturally.
- When the pressure has been released, turn the pressure valve to VENTING, from sealing, and make sure all the pressure has been released. Make sure the FLOAT VALVE is down, and remove the lid. Stir the soup, and add the shredded Colby Jack cheese, and the Parmesan Cheese.
- When ready to serve; serve in soup bowls, topped with crumbled bacon, sliced green onion, cheddar cheese, and crusty bread. Enjoy!