Milky Way Brownies
These rich Milk Way Brownies are simply out of this world. Decadent chocolate brownies filled with creamy Milky Way Candy bars with a delicious caramel filling, these brownies are something you absolutely have to try. There is no way to tell you just how fantastic these are.
If you love using leftover candy in your desserts, you have to try these Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies too.
Milky Way Brownies
Milky Way candy bars are an incredible candy when you think about it. It has all the best flavors together in one bite. That is exactly what I wanted when I was making these Milky Way Brownies. Brownies with Milky Way candy in the batter and even more candies on top, these brownies are loaded with caramel flavors.
How to Store Milky Way Brownies
Once these brownies have cooled, you will want to cover them well in plastic wrap or move them to an airtight container. If the Milky Way Brownies are not covered well, the air will cause them to go stale and get hard.
Can These Caramel Brownies Be Made With Other Candy Besides Milky Way
The great thing about these caramel brownies is that you can use just about any candy. If you want to stick with caramel candy, you can use Rolos or Carmelos or whatever kind of caramel candy you like. Another option is to use candies that are not caramel. You can use Crunch bars, chocolate bars or any kind of candy you like.
Can Nuts Be Be Added Caramel Brownie Recipe
It seems that nuts in brownies is a hit or miss kind of thing. People either love them or hate them. If you wanted to add nuts to this recipe, chop them into very small pieces to keep them from being too big and overwhelming the brownies.
Ingredients in Chocolate Caramel Brownies
(full amount in recipe box below)
- Brownie mix
- Mini or snack size Milky Way candy bars
- Caramel Sauce/Topping
- Chocolate frosting
How to Make Milky Way Brownies
In a mixing bowl, add the brownie mix, eggs, oil, and mix. Once the ingredients are well combined, beat on high for 1 minute.
Prepare a 9*9 inch pan with parchment on the bottom.
Add half of the brownie batter to the pan. Then add in half of the caramel topping to the top of the batter.
Break half of the Milky Way bars and press the broken bars on top of the caramel.
Pour in the other half of the brownie batter.
Bake according to the directions on the box.
While the brownies are baking, open the rest of the Milky Way Bars and break them in half.
Let cool when done baking.
Frost the brownies with the chocolate frosting and place the broken Milky Ways on top.
Cut into 3*2 inch pieces and enjoy.
Milky Way Brownies
- 1 Brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package mini or snack size Milky Way candy bars
- 1 Jar Caramel Sauce/Topping
- Chocolate frosting recipe store bought can also be used
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, add the brownie mix, eggs, oil, and milk, and mix until all ingredients are well blended, then mix on high for 1 minute.
- Line the bottom of a 9X9 inch pan with parchment paper, and pour half of the brownie batter in the pan.
- Pour half of the carton of Caramel on top of the Brownie batter.
- Break up about half of the package of Milky Way bars and sprinkle them all over the top of the caramel.
- Pour the other half of the Brownie batter over the Milky Way bars, and bake according to package directions.
- While the Brownies are baking, open the rest of the Milky Way bars and break them in half, and set aside.
- When the Brownies are done, remove from the oven to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- When Brownies are cool, spread on chocolate frosting, and place the broken Milky Way bars into the frosting. Cut into 3 X 2 inch pieces, serve, and ENJOY!