You are going to love this recipe for Snickers Pie. It is a tasty no-bake dessert that is creamy and full of chocolate and caramel flavor – just like a Snickers candy bar!
No-Bake Snickers Pie
One of my favorite candy bars is Snickers. With the rich chocolate, gooey caramel, and crunchy peanuts, you can’t go wrong! Capturing those delicious flavors in a dessert gives you a yummy and creamy pie that you can make any time of the year. The crunchy Oreo crust adds the perfect amount of chocolatey goodness, while the caramel sauce adds salty and sweet flavors to the filling.
This is a quick dessert to make, too. I love no-bake desserts for when I have a craving and for gatherings, too. This recipe for Snickers pie is tasty chilled, and you can even make it ahead and store it in the freezer! This crowd favorite will be asked for by name at your next party.
What You’ll Need
To make this Snickers pie extra easy, you can use all store-bought ingredients instead of making some of the sauces from scratch. Each component has only 4 ingredients or less!
For the Crust:
- Melted Butter
- Crushed Oreos: You can crush these with a food processor or a Ziploc bag and a rolling pin.
To make the Filling:
- Cream Cheese: Soften at room temperature for 30-60 minutes before making the pie filling.
- Caramel Sauce: Store-bought or homemade caramel sauce can be used.
- Whipped Topping: I use Cool Whip in this recipe.
- Powdered Sugar
For the Topping:
- Chocolate Sauce: You can use homemade chocolate syrup or store-bought chocolate sauce, too.
- Caramel Sauce: Store-bought or homemade caramel sauce.
- Roasted Peanuts
- Chopped Snickers
How to Make Snickers Pie
This recipe requires zero baking, making it the perfect candidate for a summer dessert. Once assembled, it’s ready to devour after a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Step 1. Combine melted butter and crushed Oreos in a medium bowl. Mix until well incorporated.
- Step 2. In a 9-inch pie pan, press the Oreo mixture into the bottom and up the sides with the back of a spoon or the bottom of a glass. Make sure it is packed firmly.
- Step 3. Add the softened cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Step 4. Gradually pour in the caramel sauce and mix it into the cream cheese.
- Step 5. Next, stir in the powdered sugar until well combined.
- Step 6. Gently fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Step 7. Pour the cream cheese filling into the Oreo crust and spread the top evenly with a spatula.
- Step 8. Chill the pie in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Step 9. Before serving, drizzle chocolate sauce and caramel sauce over the top. Sprinkle the peanuts and chopped Snickers on top of the sauce.
- Step 10. Serve chilled.
How to Store Snickers Pie
Cover tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and store in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Wrap it tightly and freeze for up to 3 months! Defrost overnight in the refrigerator before enjoying.
Tips and Tricks
- Swap the Oreos for any chocolate cookie or chocolate graham crackers to make the pie crust.
- If the caramel sauce you use is too thick, warm it slightly in the microwave before mixing it with the cream cheese.
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before using so there aren’t any lumps in the filling.
More No-Bake Pie Recipes
- Grasshopper Pie
- No Bake Oreo Pie
- Strawberry Pie Cheesecake
- Orange Creamsicle Pie
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
For the crust:
- ½ Cup Butter melted
- 2 Cups Oreos crushed
For the filling:
For the Topping:
- Chocolate Sauce
- Caramel Sauce
- ¼ Cup Roasted Peanuts
- Chopped Snickers
- In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter and crushed oreos for the crust. Stir until the mixture is well combined.
- Press the oreo mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie dish to form the crust. Use the back of a spoon or the bottom of a glass to press the crust mixture firmly.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth using an electric mixer.
- Gradually add the caramel sauce to the cream cheese, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix until well combined.
- Add the whipped topping to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold it in until well combined.
- Pour the filling into the prepared oreo crust, smoothing the top with a spatula.
- Place the pie in the refrigerator and let it chill for at least 4 hours or overnight to set.
- Before serving, drizzle the chocolate sauce and caramel sauce over the pie.
- Sprinkle roasted peanuts and chopped snickers over the sauce.
- Slice and serve the pie chilled. Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- If you don’t have Oreos, you can substitute them with any chocolate cookie or graham cracker crust.
- For the , you can use store-bought or homemade . If using a thick caramel sauce, slightly warm it before mixing it with the cream cheese.
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature to ensure a smooth and creamy filling