Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Mousse is made with just a handful of ingredients and is a delicious, creamy, minty cheesecake flavored mousse! This yummy no-bake dessert is extra special for St. Patrick’s Day or Christmas.
Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Mousse
This Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Mousse is very flavorful and so creamy! The combination of white chocolate, whipping cream, and mint whipped up to make this cheesecake mousse is like magic! This is another take on the beloved Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. This is creamy and is a melts in your mouth kind of dessert that will become a favorite.
Ya’ll, this is such an easy dessert, that will look stunning and also taste amazing. To make this even better, you can layer it with the crushed Oreo crumbs and sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top. Pipe or spoon the “mousse” into individual glasses, garnish with whipped cream and fresh mint leaves for an impressive dessert!
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Whipping Cream
- White Chocolate Chips
- Cream Cheese
- Mint Extract
- Powder Sugar
- Oreo Cookies
- Green Food Coloring (optional)
How To Make Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Mousse
Start out by melting your white chocolate chips according to the package directions. I usually place them in a glass bowl, heat on high for 1 minute, then heat for 30 seconds, stirring in between.
Mix your melted chocolate chips, softened cream cheese, mint extract and powdered sugar until well blended.
Beat the whipping cream on high using a standing mixer for 4 minutes. Now, fold in the whipped cream with the cheesecake mixture.
In a mixing bowl, stir together crushed Oreos and
- Make sure you use full-fat heavy whipping cream.
- You can use any crushed chocolate cookies if you don’t have Oreos. Another idea is to use Mint Oreos to make this dessert extra minty!
- You can add more or less powdered sugar based on your own preference.
- You can add layers of Oreo crumbs and also mini chocolate chips for extra texture.
- Make sure to chill the cheesecake mousse mixture before serving.
Other Mint Desserts You Will Love
No-Bake Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Mousse
- 2 cups whipping cream chilled
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened (2 8-oz packages)
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 13 Oreos Cookies crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- green food coloring optional
- Mix the softened cream cheese with the melted white chocolate and mix until fully combined.
- Add powdered sugar and mint extract to cream cheese mixture and combine thoroughly. Set mixture aside.
- Pour whipping cream in stand mixer and whip on high for about 4 minutes.
- Next, gently fold whipped cream with cream cheese mixture. Mix in a few drops of green food coloring to your desired color.
- In a mixing bowl stir together crushed Oreos and butter, divide mixture among 8 small dessert cups and gently press into an even layer.
- Spoon the mint cheesecake mixture over the Oreo crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (this can also be made one day ahead).
- Garnish with whipped cream and crushed Oreos if desired.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
3 comments on “Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Mousse”
This stuff is incredible, I loved it, my boyfriend, my daughter, so did my neighbors and best friend and her husband! It’s easy if you have a mixer but by hand it’s super rough to make. The flavor is great and not as rich as you’d think. My daughter is actually making it for the second time right now. Highly recommend if you like mint chocolate!!
can this be made ahead and frozen without the garnish?
This looks great. Will be trying it.