Chocolate lovers rejoice! These Cosmic Brownie Cookies are so delicious and taste just like your favorite cosmic brownie. Indulge in a rich and chocolatey experience with every bite of these delicious cookies. Whether you’re looking for a sweet snack or a decadent dessert, This Crumbl cookie copycat recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings.
Table of Contents
Crumbl Cosmic Brownie Cookies
Crumble-style cookies are the best kind of cookies. They’re soft, chewy, and taste like your favorite cosmic brownie. You can eat them with milk or coffee in the morning or as an after-dinner treat. And they come in three delicious flavors.
What Cookie Flavor is Cosmic Brownie Crumbl Cookies?
The ingredient used to flavor the cookie in this recipe cocoa powder. This will give the cookie a very chocolatey and delicious flavor.
Important Ingredients You Will Need to Make Cosmic Brownie Cookie
- Light Corn Syrup-This adds a bit of texture to the cookies. Corn syrup works differently and doesn’t provide sugar crystals in the cookies.
- Cocoa Powder- I recommend using a high quality cocoa powder for a rich deep flavor.
- Heavy Cream and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips- This make the creamy ganache over the top that take these cookies over the top.
- Rainbow Coated Chocolate Chips- If you can not find rainbow coated chocolate chips, you can use regular semi sweet chocolate chips or mini M&Ms.
How to Make Cosmic Brownie Cookies
Step 1- Dry Ingredients.
Set the oven to 350 degrees and use parchment paper to line a cookie sheet. In a large bowl, add the flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt and whisk to combine.
Step 2- Wet Ingredients.
Add the butter, white, and light brown sugar into an electric mixer and beat to combine until light in color and fluffy. Pour in the vanilla, 3 eggs, and corn syrup and combine until fully incorporated. Combine until the mixture forms and soft cookie dough.
Step 3- Baking.
Form the cookies using a large ice cream scooper and arrange them 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet. Flatten the dough using your hands and bake for 15-17 minutes in a 350-degree oven.
Step 1- Melting Chocolate.
In a small pot, bring the heavy cream to a simmer. In a small bowl, add in the chocolate chips and add the heated cream on top. Combine using a whisk until smooth.
Step 2- Topping.
Use a spoon to add the ganache onto each cookie and top with rainbow-coated chocolate chips right away.
Serve and Enjoy!
How Long Do These Cookies?
When stored properly these cookies can last up to 3 months. You will want to place the cookies in an airtight container for the best storage method. Storing in the fridge will make them last 2 weeks whereas the freezer can make your recipe last even longer.
Variations to Crumble Cosmic Brownie Cookies
For this type of recipe, you can use all sorts of different things to make it even better. You can add in flavors and textures like vanilla, oreo, chocolate chips, white chocolate, etc. Each variation will provide the recipe with its own unique texture and flavor.
More Brownie Cookie Recipes:
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
- Easy Rudolph Brownie Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie Bars
Crumbl Cosmic Brownie Cookies
- ½ C butter room temp
- ½ C light brown sugar packed
- ½ C white granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 ¾ C all-purpose flour
- 1 C cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- ⅔ C heavy cream
- 2 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ C rainbow coated chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk to mix. Set aside
- Cream together in a large mixing bowl the butter, white, and light brown sugar using an electric
- mixer until it becomes light in color and fluffy.
- Add in the three eggs, pure vanilla, and corn syrup mixing until completely mixed.
- Continue beating while adding in the flour mixture until a soft cookie dough begins to form.
- With a large ice cream scooper, scoop dough into your hands and roll it into a ball
- Place on the cookie sheet about 2 in apart from the other dough
- Use your hands to flatten the dough into the same size circles.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
- Pour the heavy cream into a small pot and bring to a simmer
- Pour hot cream over the chocolate chips into a small bowl
- Use a whisk to combine the heavy cream and chocolate chips until smooth
- Spoon the warm frosting on each cookie Immediately sprinkle the rainbow coated chocolate
- chips on top