Cocoa bombs are a fun way to add flavor to your Hot cocoa. This Nestle Crunch Hot Cocoa Bombs recipe is an easy way to make some cocoa bombs in only a few minutes. The bombs are placed in a glad of hot milk and slowly melted away to reveal the contents inside.
Nestle Crunch Hot Cocoa Bombs Recipe
This Hot cocoa bomb recipe is so good and made with only a hand full of ingredients. You mold your chocolate in silicone molds and chill for 30 minutes. Then, all you have to do is add all your recipe ingredients into one half and melt the edge to form the ball. There are so many great ways to make cocoa bombs and great flavors to place inside them. These Sugar Cookie Hot Cocoa Bombs and Rum Chata Hot Cocoa Bombs are another set of recipes that are good to try.
- Melting Chocolate- You will need milk chocolate chips or use almond bark.
- Hot Cocoa Mix- You will need the mix with mini marshmallows.
- Milk- This will need to be hot to melt the cocoa bomb.
- Nestle Crunch- You will need the small bits for this recipe.
How to Make Nestle Crunch Hot Cocoa Bombs Recipe
Place the milk chocolate into a heat-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute, or until you see that it’s melted.
Fill the silicone molds with the melted chocolate, then place them into the fridge for 30 minutes.
Slowly take out the molds and place them aside.
Gather all your ingredients for the inside of the mold.
Place a skillet on the store and melt on side of each mold, fill with the cocoa powder, and crunch bits.
Melt the second side of a mold and seal the two sides together. Continue with the remaining molds.
Put one of the bombs in the bottom of a mug and pour some hot milk over top and mix.
Top with some whipped cream and some more of the crunch bits.
Serve and enjoy!
What is the Best Chocolate for Hot Cocoa Bombs?
The best chocolate to use is melting chocolate or almond bark that is mentioned in this recipe. This will harden and form the hot cocoa bombs the best.
How do I Get the Chocolate to Seal?
Getting the chocolate to seal is very easy. You will have to warm the edge of one of the chocolate molds and press it against the other to form the sphere. To do this, you will place one of the half molds on a hot plate and place it there for a second or so and then fuse the two sides.
More Cocoa Bomb Recipes:
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Andes Mint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Bombs (with Tequila)
- Snowman Hot Chocolate Bombs
Nestle Crunch Hot Cocoa Bombs
- 12 Ounces of milk chocolate melting chocolate - Chips or Almond Bark
- 2 packets of hot cocoa mix with mini marshmallows - about 1 heaping tablespoon in each Cocoa bomb
- 6 cups of Hot Milk
- 1 box of Nestle crunch bits
- Begin by melting chocolate in a microwave-safe dish for around 1 minute, stir, if melted remove from the microwave.
- Fill each mold, with chocolate, set it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set up.
- Carefully remove chocolate from molds and set aside.
- Gather hot cocoa mix, Nestle crunch bits, and set aside.
- Heat a small skillet on the stove, melt the edge of each mold, and then fill with hot chocolate and a few pieces of nestle crunch.
- Melt the edge of another chocolate mold and then seal it to the other cocoa-filled mold. Repeat.
- Place a cocoa bomb in your mug, pour hot milk over the top, stir and top with whipped cream and more Nestle crunch pieces.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- small skillet - heated
- 1 set of Silicone Molds