These Nutella No Bake Cookies are rich and chocolatey cookies made with Nutella, peanut butter, and quick oats.
Nutella Cookie Recipe
This no bake cookie recipe is so simple to make and tastes absolutely delicious. They come out warm, thick, and chewy. Every bite is even tastier than before, you won’t be able to resist. This easy dessert is very popular in my house and everyone is always asking for the recipe.
This is a twist on our popular No-Bake Cookies Recipe with the added Nutella.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Nutella: This will make the recipe very rich and chocolatey and the nuttiness of the peanut butter will even it out.
Oats: I like to use quick cookie oats for this recipe.
How To Make Nutella No-Bake Cookies
Step 1. Add the butter, sugar, and milk into a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Allow the mixture to come to a rolling boil after combining. Allow the mixture to boil for a full minute, make sure to stop stirring at this point. Take away from the heat.
Step 2. Add in the Nutella and peanut butter and combine. Pour in the vanilla and salt and combine again. Put in the quick oats and combine again. Use a measuring spoon to drop a Tbsp of the mixture onto a piece of parchment paper to firm up and cool. Serve when set and enjoy!
Variations For Nutella No-Bake Cookies
You can use some of the suggestions below to alter the recipe.
- You can replace half of the oats with old-fashioned oats. This will make the texture of the cookie thick and dense. I would only recommend replacing half or it will become too thick.
- You can use crunchy peanut butter or add nuts for a more crunchy texture.
- Sprinkle with a bit of flaky salt to bring out the flavor.
- Drizzle Homemade Caramel Sauce or Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe (5 minutes) on top for more flavor.
Tips & Tricks
- Make sure to boil the cookies for the full minute or they may not set correctly.
- Instead of using a measuring spoon, you can use a cookie scoop.
- The size of the cookie will vary depending on how big or small you make them.
- Place leftovers in an airtight container for the best storage method.
- These can be left at room temperature for up to 5 days.
More Nutella Recipes:
Nutella No Bake Cookies
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter and add the sugar, and milk. Cook and stir often until the mixture comes to a rolling boil. Stop stirring and boil for 1 full minute. Remove the saucepan from the direct heat.
- Stir in the Nutella, and peanut butter; stir in the salt and vanilla extract. Add the oats and mix thoroughly. Quickly drop the cookie mixture onto parchment paper by using a Tablespoon measuring spoon. Cookies will firm up and set after they cool.