Oreo Fluff is an easy and creamy no-bake dessert that’s perfect for summer! It’s basically a deconstructed icebox cake in a bowl. You’re going to love it and find yourself bringing it to every get-together.
I really love making fluff desserts like this and Cherry Cheesecake Fluff during the warm months. We want to bring a dessert to a Summer BBQ but want something cool. These work great for just that. Have you ever made one before?
To make any of the “fluff” desserts you typically start with a base of Cool Whip. That is the main ingredient. Then, you can add in other ingredients along with it. For this one, we’re incorporating Oreos and marshmallows to make a really chocolate-y recipe. Here is the full list of everything you need.
Ingredients You Will Need
- Milk – whichever kind you’ve got; fat content doesn’t matter.
- Pudding – white chocolate instant pudding
- Cool Whip – two containers.
- Cream Cheese – make sure you’ve softened this to room temperature so you can mix this.
- Oreo Cookies – chopped.
- Mini Marshmallows
How To Make Oreo Fluff
This is super easy to do and takes under 5 minutes start make.
- Whisk together the milk and pudding for about 3 minutes, until it’s thickened.
- Mix in the cream cheese with a mixer.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Fold in the marshmallows and Oreos.
- Let the dessert chill in the fridge for an hour. (The longer it chills and thickens, the better it gets.)
Keep refrigerated and eat within 2 days for the best results.
One of the things I really like about this is that the marshmallows soak in the Cool Whip and they expand into fluffy dessert bites. So yummy!
Can You Freeze Oreo Fluff?
We do not suggest freezing Oreo Fluff. It is never quite the same after it thaws out and since it’s so easy to make, you can just whip up another batch instead of using an old one. To be honest, it usually never lasts past the first day since everyone loves it so much.
More Oreo Recipes You’ll Love
- In a stand mixer with a whisk attachment, whisk together the milk and pudding mix until thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- Fold in both containers of cool whip.
- Fold the crushed oreos and mini marshmallows into the mixture.
- Cover bowl with plastic and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.