Today we came up with this Peachy Pig Fruit Snack. My boys are never big fans of fruit so we are always coming up with fun fruit art ideas to get them to eat different kinds of fruits for healthy snacks. This is super easy to make and my 3 year old had so much fun helping create this!
Peach Fruit Art For Kids
We live in Atlanta…home of the Georgia peach! It’s peach season and you will see peaches everywhere around here and my sweet neighbor brought me a full bag today! We love to make easy fruit animals from various fruits and we knew that we had to make something fun with these fresh peaches.
Pig Fruit Snack Ingredients
- Fruit- 1 peach.
- Decorating- raisins.
How To Make Peachy Pig Fruit Snack
- Wash and cut your peach in half.
- Use raisins to make the nostrils, mouth, eyes, and tail.
- Use raisins on the bottom of your plate to look like mud.
My 3 year old was so excited to give this fun Peachy Piggy to his big brothers when they got home from school this afternoon!
Other Fruit Art For Kids
Peachy Pig Fruit Snack
- 1 peach
- Start out by washing your peach and then cutting it in half using a knife. Cut a little bit more from one half. This will be the head and you will use the cut off slice to make the ears, nose, and feet.
- Cut raisins in half to make the nostrils, mouth, eyes, and tail. Place raisins on the bottom of your plate to look like mud.