Do you know someone obsessed with Reese’s? Maybe they love Reese’s cups, Reese’s Pieces, or some other variation. Well, this cookie is the perfect match for anyone who loves the tasty candy. These Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are now the best form of Reese’s.
Reese’s cookies are not only super delicious but are for sure going to become a favorite for anyone who takes a bite! These cookies are simple and easy to make and will be made in no time! Reese’s are the best combination of peanut butter and chocolate, so if you or someone you know loves Reese’s, be sure to try out these Reese’s Sandwich Cookies or these Loaded Reese’s Pieces Cookies.
- Butter– Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Sugar– This sugar is always used in the best dessert recipes.
- Brown Sugar- This will add richness to the cookies.
- Peanut Butter- You will need creamy peanut butter for this recipe.
- Egg– Use this at room temperature.
- Vanilla– Use pure extract for the best flavoring.
- Flour– You will need unbleached flour for the best results.
- Salt– This will bring out the flavors in the recipe.
- Baking Soda– This will allow the ingredients to double in size.
- Morsels– You will need peanut butter morsels.
- Reese’s Pieces– These candies will be added to the cookie dough.
- Reese’s Miniature Cups– These candies will need to be chopped and added into the cookie dough.
How to Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
To start, set the oven to 350 degrees and use parchment paper to line a baking sheet.
First, add the butter, sugar, and brown sugar into a mixing bowl and combine using a fork.
Secondly, put in the peanut butter, egg, and vanilla and mix until fully combined.
Thirdly, mix in the flour, salt, and baking soda until fully incorporated.
Next, use a spatula to add in the peanut butter morsels, and 1/4 cup of Reese’s Pieces and fold to combine (save the rest for the tops of the cookies).
In addition, arrange the cookie dough onto the prepared sheet 2″ apart using a cookie scoop.
Furthermore, place into the oven for 10 minutes to bake or until the edges turn a light brown.
Finally, take out of the oven and add the remaining Reese’s Pieces and chop the Reese’s Miniature Cups to add on top as well.
Finally, allow the cookies to rest for 5 minutes on the sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool thoroughly.
Once the cookies have cooled, Serve and Enjoy!
Can you freeze Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies?
Yes, these can be stored in the freezer. You will want to place the cookies in an airtight container for the best storage method. You can place parchment paper in between each layer to keep the cookies from freezing to each other.
Can I Use Crunchy Peanut Butter?
Using creamy peanut butter in this recipe will be easier to handle. However, if you want more of a crunch or more texture for your cookies, you can use crunchy peanut butter.
More Reese’s Cookie Recipes:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Pie
- Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies
- No-Bake Reese’s Cookies
- Easy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Turkey Cookies
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter - softened
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup unbleached flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup peanut butter morsels
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces divided
- About 12 Reese’s Miniature Cups chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a fork, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add peanut butter, egg, and vanilla and mix well.
- Next, stir in the flour, salt, and baking soda until mixed completely.
- Fold in all of the peanut butter morsels and 1/4 cup Reese’s Pieces (save the rest for the tops of the cookies).
- Use a two-tablespoon cookie scoop to create cookie dough balls and place them 2” apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
- Remove from the oven and top with Reese’s Pieces and chopped Reese’s Miniature Cups.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.