Can’t decide between a chocolate chip cookie, a brownie, or a peanut butter cup? Have all three in one! These Easy Reese’s Stuffed Brookie Cups will absolutely wow your tastebuds and they’re so simple to make.
Easy Reese’s Stuffed Brookie Cups
This has to be the easiest and most delicious dessert we’ve had in a while! “Brookies” are a brownie and a cookie in one. We thought, why not add a Reese’s Cup?! What we ended up with was a crave-worthy treat that totally wowed, especially when topped with ice cream.
Love decadent dessert recipes? Make sure you also see Black Forest Cheesecake, Chocolate Flourless Cookies, Instant Pot S’mores Cheesecake, Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies, and S’mores Cookie Cups.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Easy Reese’s Cup Stuffed Brookies (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the printable recipe card):
- Brownie Mix
- Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Making Easy Reese’s Stuffed Brookie Cups
Preheat your oven to 350ºF and spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Cut your tube of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough into 12 pieces and place them in each cup of the muffin pan. Press the cookie dough down to flatten.
Place a peanut butter cup upside down on top of the cookie dough and press them down slightly.
Pour the brownie batter over the peanut butter cups. Use just enough to cover the candy and fill the muffin cups 3/4 full.
Bake the brookie cups at 350ºF for 18-20 minutes, just until set. The center of each brookie might sink down just a bit because of the candy in the middle. This is okay!
Remove the brookie cups from the pan with a butter knife and serve warm.
How to Serve Easy Reese’s Stuffed Brookie Cups
While these amazing brookies are perfect all by themselves, we loved them with ice cream! Here are some great topping ideas:
- Vanilla bean ice cream (or your favorite flavor!)
- Hot fudge or chocolate sauce
- Marshmallow creme
- Fresh strawberries or raspberries
- Whipped cream
- Peanut butter sauce
- Chopped peanut butter cups
- Crushed OREO cookies
Can I Leave Out the Peanut Butter Cup?
Due to allergies or food preferences, you may need to not include the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. That is fine! The brookies will be delicious, even without the peanut butter cup.
How to Store Leftover Brookies
Keep any leftovers in an airtight container or zip top bag at room temperature for up to three days.
Other Easy Desserts You Will Love
Easy Reese’s Stuffed Brookie Cups
- 10 ounces brownie mix I used a 10 oz package, prepared according to the package directions
- 16 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 12 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepared a 12-cup muffin pan by spraying generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Divide the chocolate chip cookie dough into 12 pieces and press a piece into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Place one Reese's Peanut Butter cup upside down in each cookie dough filled muffin cup; press down slightly.
- Pour the prepared brownie batter over the peanut butter cups, just enough to cover the candy and to fill the muffin cup 3/4 full.
- Bake the brookies at 350F for 18-20 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove from the pan. Serve warm.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
7 comments on “Easy Reese’s Stuffed Brookie Cups”
I tried the original recipe with the full size Reese’s and as much as I loved them it was way too much. So the second time out I made minis using the mini Reese’s in the mini muffin pans. Cut the time down to 12 minutes and it worked beautifully. Single bite brookies
I made these last night! I used Thin dark chocolate Reese’s and Splenda brownie mix. Still several calories, but sooo worth it! Super simple to prep and 20 minutes to bake. Definitely better warm!❤
Super easy! We liked them better after cooled or next day !
I’ve made these a few dozen times. Lately they keep sinking in the middle. Anyone know why? Am I the only one this happens too?
Try using half of a Reese cup instead of a whole one
The candy melts and sinks slightly. Happens everytime I have done it. I think the recipe above mentions it somewhere
Made these tonight…super easy to make and everyone loved them. We served them warm with Bluebell homemade vanilla ice cream, of course . Thanks for the recipe! Afraid to ask, but any idea on calorie count?