These Strawberry and Cream Sheet Pan Pancakes are by far the most delicious Pancakes you can share with your family and friends. This is great for a diner style breakfast with a wonderful new flavor!
Sheet Pan Pancakes
Who loves the sweet smell of breakfast in the morning? The lovely scent of crispy bacon and eggs with the best surprise being homemade pancakes! How would you like a new and improved way of making pancakes? The directions for this recipe are very simple to follow along with and the results are amazing. These sweet, fluffy, and delightful pancakes are a game changer.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Flour- All-purpose flour is the type of flour you need for the best result.
- Baking powder- This will help your pancakes rise and become fluffy.
- Sugar- Sugar is a must for the best recipe.
- Eggs- Be sure to have your eggs at room temperature.
- Milk- You can use whole milk or 2%.
- Heavy cream- This will be mixed in with the milk and oil to create the cream part of the recipe.
- Vegetable oil- You can use Canola oil as a substitute or vice versa.
- Strawberries- Best to use fresh and prepare them by dicing.
How to Make Sheet Pan Pancakes:
- Set your oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar to a large bowl, then set the bowl aside to prepare your wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, you want to add in the eggs, milk, heavy cream, and oil, then whisk until combined.
- Pour your wet ingredients into the prepared dry ingredients and mix well, also be sure to scrape the sides of your bowls to get as much of your ingredients combined as possible. You can use either a spatula or a spoon.
- Then, mix in the strawberries with the prepared batter.
- Add your batter to a 9×13 sheet pan that is evenly and lightly coated with pam. For 20-25 minutes, you will bake in your preheated oven. Do this for the exact time or until it becomes a light brown and bounces back when touched.
- Slice into squares.
Can I Make Strawberry Pancakes Ahead of Time?
It’s is always better to make the batter for your Sheet Pan Pancakes right before you make them for the best results. However, if you are pressed for time, you can place your ingredients in the fridge overnight. You will need to make sure it’s stored correctly in an air-tight container.
What Toppings Go on Homemade Pancakes?
Some of the best toppings for Strawberry & Cream Pancakes are of course topped with more berries. You can add more strawberries, blueberries, or even bananas. You can add a chocolate or caramel drizzle to it as well or add things like whipped cream or powdered sugar.
More Delicious Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight Croissant Breakfast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole Recipe with Sausage
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Savory Breakfast Bundt Cake
- Easter Bunny Oatmeal Breakfast
Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Set the bowl aside.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs with milk, cream, and oil. Combine with flour mixture and be sure to scrape the bowl so all ingredients get mixed into the batter. With a spatula or a spoon, stir in strawberries to combine with the batter.
- Pour batter into a 9×13 lightly sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 20-25, until the pancake turns a golden brown and springs back to the touch.
- Cut into squares.