Cinnamon Whipped Cream is a sweet whipped topping that can go on all kinds of Fall desserts. It is a combination of heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, and of course cinnamon!
Spiced Whipped Cream
I love this recipe because it is simple to make and tastes amazing with all sorts of Fall recipes like these Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats! Unlike traditional whipped cream, this is a cream that is used to add a little extra Autumn flavor to your desserts. You won’t be able to stop making it!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Heavy Whipping Cream: When you combine this with powdered sugar, it will make the cream really thick and fluffy.
Cinnamon: This will be used for flavor along with the vanilla. You can add more or less depending on your preference.
How To Make Cinnamon Whipped Cream
Step 1. In a clean bowl, add the chilled heavy cream and beat using a hand or electric mixer on medium speed. It will begin to get frothy and bubbly. Beat the cream for 3-4 minutes on high until thick and stiff with peaks.
Step 2. Pour in the powdered sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract and beat on high until fully combined.
What To Serve With Cinnamon Whipped Cream?
There is an endless amount of Fall desserts that you can serve this whipped cream on top of. I personally love putting this on top of things like pecan pie, apple pie, pumpkin pie, coffee, and even use it as a fruit dip!
How To Store Whipped Cream?
There is a good chance you won’t need all of the whipped creams that are made. So, the best method of storage is in an airtight container or covered in a bowl and tightly wrapped in plastic. You will want to store the whipped cream in the coldest area of the fridge which will be in the back. It will stay fresh for up to 2 days.
Tips & Tricks
- This recipe makes about 2 cups of cream, so you won’t need all of it depending on the size of your dessert. If you don’t use all of it, you can store it.
- Add food coloring to make the whipped cream pop!
- You can add pumpkin spice to the whipped cream instead of cinnamon if you like!
More Cinnamon Recipes:
- Caramel Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
- Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
- Apple Cinnamon Ornaments
- Easy Cinnamon Bread Recipe with Icing
Cinnamon Whipped Cream
Homemade Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream very cold
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Pour the cold heavy cream into a clean bowl. Use a hand or stand mixer to begin whipping the cream. Start out at medium speed. The cream will start to get frothy and bubbly. Continue beating on high for 3-4 minutes until the cream fully thickens and creates stiff peaks.
- Add the powdered sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract and beat on high again until fully incorporated.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.