Fajitas are one of my favorite meals and are sure to become yours with this recipe. This Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas recipe is so good and will feed your whole family. With a few simple ingredients, you will have a delicious meal ready to serve in no time.
Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
This Steak Fajitas recipe is super delicious with tender and juicy steak that is so flavorful. The fajitas are packed with vegetables like red, orange, and green bell peppers along with some onion. The steak is cut into thin strips or can be bought that way for a savory fajita. You can make other recipes to go along with this recipe like this homemade The Best White Queso Dip or this amazing Homemade Taco Seasoning.
- Oil- You can use extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil.
- Bell Pepper- You will use red, orange, and green pepper thinly sliced.
- Red Onion- This will also need to be thinly sliced.
- Taco Seasoning- You can make your own homemade or buy store-bought.
- Smoked Paprika- This will add a smokey and spicy flavor.
- Soy Sauce- You will need low sodium for this recipe.
- Lime Juice- Use fresh lime juice for the best flavoring.
- Cilantro- Use fresh cilantro for garnish.
- Serving Ingredients- This can consist of Tortillas, sour cream, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, and salsa to serve with the fajitas.
How to make Sheet Pan Fajitas
Set the oven to 400 degrees.
Add oil onto a baking sheet and place it aside.
Cut your meat and veggie into thin slices and place them on the prepared sheet.
Add some taco seasoning along with paprika, soy sauce, and lime juice. Coat all the ingredients by tossing.
Evenly spread all of the ingredients on the sheet and put them into the oven to bake for about 10-13 minutes or until the steak is fully cooked and the veggies are tender.
You can serve them right away with your choice of toppings and a warm tortilla.
Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!
How to Warm the Tortillas?
Warming tortillas is very easy. You can warm them by wrapping them in paper towels and placing them into the microwave for about 15 seconds. You can also place them on a pan and flip them a couple of times while on medium heat.
What steak works best for these Sheet Pan Steak fajitas?
This steak recipe uses sirloin steak. You will cut the steak into strips. Oftentimes, you can also find the steak precut at the grocery store.
More Fajita Recipes:
Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 ½ lb lean sirloin steak sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- Juice of one medium lime
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Tortillas sour cream, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, and salsa for serving
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Pour the olive oil across a baking sheet and set aside.
- Slice your meat and vegetables into thin strips and add to the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning, smoked paprika, soy sauce, and lime juice over the steak and vegetables and toss to coat. Spread the mixture evenly across the baking sheet and place in the oven to bake for 10-13 minutes or until the steak is cooked through to your liking and the vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
- Serve immediately with warmed tortillas and your favorite toppings. Garnish with fresh cilantro, enjoy!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.