This Slow Cooker Turkey recipe is moist and juicy turkey cooked and seasoned with brown gravy mix, seasoning, paprika, and pepper.
Crockpot Thanksgiving Turkey
This is by far my favorite way to prepare a turkey! This recipe is so quick and easy to prepare and the slow cooker does all the cooking for you. The turkey is so full of flavor and tastes so good! You will never want to make the turkey the same way again.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Turkey: You will need a boneless turkey so that the bones don’t get mixed into the meat.
Seasonings: You will need a combination of brown gravy mix, ranch seasoning, poultry seasoning, and pepper to flavor your turkey.
How To Make Slow Cooker Turkey
Step 1. Open the turkey by removing the package and netting. Place the turkey into the crockpot. Add 1 packet of the brown gravy mix, 1 envelope of ranch seasoning, and the water into a small bowl and combine until fully incorporated. Add the mixture on top of the turkey in the crockpot. In a small bowl, add the paprika, poultry seasoning, and pepper and combine before adding the top of the Turkey. Put the butter onto the turkey.
Step 2. Seal the slow cooker with a lid and cook for 3-5 hours on low or until the internal temperature in the thickest part of the meat reads 165-170 degrees. Take the turkey out once cooked and allow it to cool slightly for 10 minutes before cutting.
Step 3. While the turkey cools slightly, add the brown gravy into the crockpot and whisk with the rest of the liquid before serving with the cooked turkey. Enjoy!
What To Serve With Slow Cooker Turkey?
You can serve this incredible recipe with almost anything. Of course, it is a must to serve this recipe on Thanksgiving or on Christmas. But, it also tastes great with mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and green beans, and then you can wash it all down with a pumpkin pie!
How To Store & Reheat Slow Cooker Turkey?
Place the leftovers in an airtight container for the best storage method. You can store this recipe in the fridge for up to 3 days or you can place the recipe in a freezer. I like to carve my turkey and keep it in the freezer to use for other dinner ideas.
More Slow Cooker Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Tropical Chicken
- Slow Cooker Turkey Corn Chowder
- BBQ Pulled Chicken (Slow Cooker)
- Dr Pepper Ham (Slow Cooker)
Slow Cooker Turkey
- 1 3-5 pound turkey breast boneless
- 2 0.87 ounce envelopes brown gravy mix
- 1 1 ounce envelope ranch seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups water
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp poultry seasoning
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 Tbsp butter
- Open your turkey and remove the netting.
- In your slow cooker place your turkey breast.
- In a small bowl combine 1 packet of the brown gravy mix, 1 envelope of ranch seasoning, and the water.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour this mixture over the turkey breast.
- Mix together the paprika, poultry seasoning, and pepper.
- Sprinkle this seasoning mix over the turkey.
- Place the butter on top of the turkey.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-5 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part reads 165-170.
- Once cooked through remove the turkey from the slow cooker and set it aside to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, whisk your remaining brown gravy envelope into the slow cooker with the remaining liquid.
- Slice your turkey breast and serve!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.