If you love S’mores, wait until you try this incredible S’mores Cookie Bars recipe. These bars have all the best flavors of smores in one cookie bar. You get all the flavors you love without leaving home.
S’Mores Cookies Bars Recipe
This S’mores Cookies Bars recipe will be a wonderful addition to your camping experience or any time you want a nice treat. This recipe is easy and simple to follow along only a few ingredients. Your bars will be ready in no time to enjoy and share with loved ones. Be sure to write this one down!
- Butter– You will want to make sure this butter is salted.
- Sugar– Sugar always makes the best desserts.
- All-purpose flour– This will be added with your crackers.
- Graham cracker crumbs– This will give the bars the crunchy texture.
- Chocolate chunks- You will get the chocolatey flavor from this.
- Marshmallow bits– Make sure to get marshmallows that are dehydrated, similar to those in hot chocolate.
- Mini chocolate chips– These will be added with the bits and chunks.
How to Make a S’Mores Cookies Bars Recipe
Set your oven to 325 degrees and use a 9×13 inch pan and line it with parchment paper and set aside.
Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy for about two minutes in a large bowl or standing mixer with a fitted paddle.
Add in the flour and crackers one at a time and mix between each cup. one completely added, stir on high for 2 more minutes.
Mix in the chunks, marshmallow bits and chocolate chips in until thoroughly combined.
Add dough to pan and evenly spread with washed hands and add more chocolate and mellows and gently press them into the dough if you want.
For 40 minutes bake in the oven.
Take out and let them rest and cool thoroughly. Let cool entirely before cutting.
Cut and serve and/or put in storage container for up to 2 weeks.
What Chocolate is Best in a S’Mores?
You can use any chocolate of your choice for this S’mores Cookie Bars Recipe. There will be not much of a difference. You can use white chocolate, dark or even chocolate with nuts or crisps.
Do These Need to Be Refrigerated?
It is best to store these bars in an airtight container. You can store them at room temperature but they will last longer if you store them in the refrigerator. The bars will last for about 2 weeks.
More S’more Recipes
- S’mores Bars Recipe
- Instant Pot S’Mores Cheesecake
- Peeps S’mores Dip (2-ingredients)
- S’mores Poke Cake
- Baked S’mores
S'Mores Cookie Bars
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add in the flour and graham cracker crumbs 1 cup at a time, mixing slightly between each addition. Once it’s completely added, mix on high speed for an additional 2 minutes.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks, dehydrated marshmallows, and chocolate chips until completely incorporated.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared baking pan and use your hands to evenly spread the dough out to cover the pan. Sprinkle additional chocolate or marshmallows on top and gently press in, if desired.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting so the bars can set up.
- Slice and serve once cooled or store in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
If making the graham cracker crumbs yourself instead of purchasing them, you’ll need about 7 or 8 graham crackers.
You can make a half batch in an 8x8-inch baking dish. It will only need to bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Dehydrated marshmallow bits are found in the grocery store near the hot chocolate, not near the other marshmallows.