These strawberry crepes are the perfect dessert for any occasion. They are easy to make with an incredible rich and creamy cheesecake filling and a burst of fresh strawberries. Whip up a batch of these delicious crepes today and enjoy them all week long!
Strawberry Cheesecake Crepes
These Strawberry Cheesecake Crepes are so good, you will want to eat them all in one sitting. The Crepes are sweet, light, and stuffed with a creamy filling with freshly chopped strawberries. Crepes are a favorite of mine because you can enjoy them at any time during the day whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. Strawberry Cheesecake is such a wonderful flavor to have for any type of recipes such as these Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies or this Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake Cake.
- Flour– Use all-purpose flour for the best results.
- Salt– This will bring out the flavors in the recipe.
- Eggs– Use this at room temperature.
- Sugar– Every great dessert recipe uses sugar in it.
- Milk– Use whole or 2% milk for this recipe.
- Vanilla– Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Butter– Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Cream Cheese– Use this softened or at room temperature.
- Heavy Whipping Cream– This will help with the consistency of your filling.
- Powdered Sugar– This is the best sugar for homemade icing.
- Strawberries– Use fresh strawberries for the best flavoring.
How to Make Strawberry Crepes
To start, add the eggs, milk, vanilla, and sugar into a large bowl, and combine until light and smooth. First, put it in the flour, and using a whisk, combine, until there are no more lumps in the batter is smooth. Allow the batter to sit for 20 minutes and if bubbles start to form, this is normal. Secondly, turn the crepe maker to low and when it’s hot enough, add one tablespoon of butter to create a nonstick surface. Thirdly, pour 1/4 C of the prepared batter onto the crepe maker and use a spoon to smooth out evenly. You have the choice of using crepe maker tools (see link) or the back of a spoon. Next, allow your crepe to cook for three minutes, and then flip to cook for an additional minute. In addition, take the crepe off of the crepe maker, using a crepe tool, and place it onto a plate or a piece of parchment paper. Repeat this process until all of the batters has been made.
TO FILL THE CREPES:
Tips for making crepes:
To master the art of the perfect crepe, you can use these tips to help you. Begin with allowing the batter to set before cooking the crepes. The two best methods of making a crepe are using a frying pan or crepe pan for the best results. You will want to keep the crepes from stick to your pan, so be sure to use fats and a rubber spatula, so they don’t break too easily.
Crepe vs. pancake what’s the difference?
There is a big difference between a crepe and a pancake. The biggest difference between the two is the size, a crepe is very thin and a pancake is very thick and fluffy. Crepes and Pancakes are similar in how they are made, but the physical difference is very clear.
More Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes:
- Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad
- Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake Cake
- Starburst Jello Cheesecake (No Bake)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Shots
Strawberry Cheesecake Crepes
- 1 cup of Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter - for the Crepe Maker
- 2 - 8 ounce packages of Cream Cheese - softened
- 1/4 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla
- Fresh Strawberries - washed and sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Eggs, Milk, Vanilla and Sugar, until light and smooth. Add the flour, and whisk until any lumps disappear, or the batter is smooth. Let batter sit for 20 minutes. Bubbles will form on the top, that's normal. Turn Crepe Maker onto the low setting, and when hot, add the Tablespoon of butter and melt on the non-stick surface. When Butter has melted, add 1/4 cup of the Crepe Batter, and spread the Batter out thin on the Crepe Maker - either using the Crepe Maker tools (see link), or the back of a spoon. This will make the Crepe Batter thin. Cook the Crepe for about 3 minutes, then flip the crepe and cook for another minute on the other side. Remove the Crepe with the Crepe tool to a plate, or a piece of Parchment paper, or Silpat. Continue until all batter has been used.
Make the Filling:
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, mix the Cream Cheese, and Heavy Whipping Cream, until smooth and creamy. Add the Sugar, Powdered Sugar, and Vanilla, and blend until smooth. Place the Filling in the refrigerator until time to fill the Crepes.
TO FILL THE CREPES:
- With the Crepes laying flat, add about 2 Tablespoons of the filling to the center of the Crepe, and smooth out evenly. Add a few strawberries on top of the cheesecake filling. Fold the crepe in half, and then in half again. Place on a serving plate, stacking two or three Crepes on the plate. Add a few more Strawberry slices on top of the Crepes. Serve, and Enjoy!