Next time you need a fun snack for watching the big game, movie night, a potluck, or even just for an unusual weeknight family dinner, make these delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Bites. Perfect little bite size cheeseburgers made easy with meatballs, American cheese, crisp bacon, lettuce, and a bright red cherry tomato–so much flavor in a bite-size appetizer!
Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
We absolutely loved these Bacon Cheeseburger Bites! It’s amazing how the meatball really does taste like a hamburger when topped with all your favorite toppings. This is the perfect game day snack.
We have so many amazing appetizer and snack recipes for you! Here are some favorites: Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Meatballs | Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks | Bacon Wrapped Smokies | Coca Cola Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Here’s what you’ll need to make the Bacon Cheeseburger Bites (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the easy to print recipe card):
- Farm Rich meatballs – you can use another brand of meatballs, but just be sure to choose a homestyle flavor, not Italian. The Italian flavor meatballs are delicious, but not quite right for the cheeseburger taste of this recipe.
- Iceberg lettuce – you’ll only need a couple of leaves of the lettuce for this recipe.
- Cherry tomatoes
- American cheese – if you don’t like American cheese, feel free to use any other cheese you would normally enjoy on a hamburger.
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
Start by preparing all of the toppings. I set out a big cutting board and laid out all of the toppings to make assembling the cheeseburger bites really simple.
Place a small square of cheese on top of the cheeseburger meatballs, then bake in a 350F degree oven for 2-4 minutes, just until the cheese is beginning to melt.
Create the Bacon Cheeseburger Bites by stacking a meatball and cheese on the bottom, then add a piece of bacon, a piece of lettuce, and top of a half of a cherry tomato. Hold the cheeseburger bite together with a toothpick.
That’s it! So simple.
Note: the recipe is set to make 18 cheeseburger bites to make the instructions simple to follow, but you can easily make as many as you want!
Make Ahead Options
Slow Cooker – Cook the meatballs according to the package instructions in a slow cooker. This way they will stay hot and you can assemble the bites whenever needed. The meatballs will be hot enough to melt the cheese, so you can skip the baking step.
Cook and Chill – Cook the meatballs and bacon ahead of time then store in the refrigerator in food storage containers. Prep all of the toppings in advance as well. Once you’re ready to make the cheeseburger bites, heat the meatballs in the oven at 350ºF with a slice of cheese on top, just until the meatballs are hot and the cheese is starting to melt. Then, assemble the cheeseburger bites.
What to Serve with the Burger Bites
Serve the cheeseburger bites with dipping sauces. Here are some ideas:
- Homemade Chick-fil-A sauce
More Recipes You Will Love
- Frosted Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cheese and Olive Penguins
- Ramen Chicken Noodle Soup
Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
- 18 Farm Rich meatballs cooked according to the package directions
- 5 strips of bacon cooked until crisp then cut into at least 18 pieces
- 1-2 large leaves of iceberg lettuce cut into 18 small pieces
- 9 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 slices American cheese cut into at least 18 small squares
- Place a small square of cheese on top of each meatball, then bake in a 350F degree oven for 2-4 minutes, just until the cheese is beginning to melt.
- Create the Bacon Cheeseburger Bites by stacking a meatball and cheese on the bottom, then add a piece of bacon, a piece of lettuce, and top of a half of a cherry tomato. Hold the cheeseburger bite together with a toothpick.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.