Arby’s Beef & Cheddar is a copycat recipe of the famous Arby’s Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwich. Loaded with roast beef and cheddar cheese sauce – so quick and easy to make at home!
Arby’s Roast Beef Sandwich
This is the ultimate copycat recipe! This cheesy roast beef sandwich tastes just like the real thing from Arby’s except you can have it right at home! You can easily have these sandwiches whipped up in no time. Anytime I can skip the drive thru and make a copycat recipe is always going to be a huge favorite at my house. This Copycat Arby’s Beef and Cheddar is loved by kids and adults and you will find yourself making them regularly.
Some of our other favorite sandwich recipes we have on our site include: Brisket Grilled Cheese, French Dip Sandwich, Best Egg Salad Sandwiches and Meatball Subs.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Roast Beef: I like to use fresh cut and thinly sliced roast beef for this recipe.
- Nacho Cheese: I love using Rico’s Nacho cheese for this recipe, but you can use our homemade cheese sauce.
- Sauce: Use country french dressing for “easy” Arby’s secret sauce.
How To Make Arby’s Beef and Cheddar
- Step 1. Add the roast beef and water into a medium skillet. Place the lid on the skillet and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes to steam or until warm. Place the cheese into a heat-safe bowl and melt in the microwave in 30-second increments. Remove the water from the roast beef and begin assembling.
- Step 2. Add 1/4 cup of cheese to the bottom bun. Put 1/4 of the french dressing on the top bun. Place 1/4 of the roast beef onto the bottom bun before placing the top bun on it.
- Step 3. Serve the sandwiches right away with the side of your choosing. Enjoy!
What To Serve With Arby’s Beef and Cheddar?
You can serve almost anything with this recipe! Try these sandwiches with salads, chips, french fries, or even some fresh fruits or vegetables.
Tips & Tricks For The Best Arby’s Beef and Cheddar:
Here are a few great hacks for making the best sandwich:
- Storing: use foil to wrap the sandwiches and store them in the fridge for up to 2 days. You can reheat them in the oven!
- Reheating: add a little milk to the cheese sauce and heat in a saucepan over low heat. Stir continuously until warm. Make sure you’re heating nice and slow, or you will end up with oily clumps of cheese!
- Roast Beef: Ask the butcher for extra-thin slices of roast beef.
- Buns: If you aren’t a fan of onions, you can use a plain, sesame, poppy seed, or any other bun you prefer.
- Slap some bacon on your Arby’s sandwich to make their popular Bacon, Beef & Cheddar!
More Copycat Recipes:
- Chick Fil A Frosted Lemonade (Copycat)
- Burger Sauce Recipe (In-N-Out Copycat)
- Alice Springs Chicken (Outback Copycat)
- Shamrock Shake (McDonald’s Copycat)
Arby’s Beef and Cheddar
- 1 lb. roast beef thin-sliced deli
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 cup nacho cheese Rico’s
- ½ cup French dressing Country
- 4 onion buns
- In a medium skillet add your roast beef and water.
- Turn the heat to medium and place a lid on the pan and let the meat steam for about 5 minutes or so, you just want it warmed through.
- Meanwhile in a microwave-safe bowl microwave your cheese sauce in 30-second intervals until hot.
- Drain any water off your roast beef and you are ready to assemble.
- Start with the bottom bun and ¼ cup of cheese sauce.
- To the top bun add ¼ of the French dressing.
- To the bottom, bun adds ¼ of the roast beef.
- Top with the top bun and serve!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.