These Birds Nest Cookies are the cutest no bake Easter dessert made with white chocolate baking chips, powdered sugar, peanut butter, chow mein noodles, and mini Cadbury eggs.
No Bake Easter Cookies
These no bake Easter Cookies are one of my favorite treats to make for the Easter Holiday. This is a recipe that your kids or grandkids will love and enjoy putting together. They’re so easy to make and adorable. You only need a few simple ingredients to make them. They’re perfect for class parties, family gatherings, or any time you want a fun Spring treat that’s not too time consuming.
If you love easy no bake Easter desserts, check out our Bunny Butt Oreos, Easter Egg Oreo Balls, Easy Easter Fudge and Homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Chow Mein Noodles: You will coat these in a mixture of white chocolate baking chips, powdered sugar, and peanut butter to make the bird’s nest.
Cadbury Easter Mini Eggs: I like to use these for my Easter eggs that go in the nest.
How To Make Birds Nest Cookies
Step 1. Add the chocolate chips into a large heat-safe bowl and melt in the microwave for 1 minute. Make sure to mix every 15 seconds until smooth. Add in the powdered sugar and peanut butter and combine again until smooth. Put in the noodles and fold into the mixture using a rubber spatula until fully mixed and coated.
Step 2. Use nonstick spray to grease a standard-size muffin tin and wipe excess oil off using a paper towel. Add the mixture in scoops into the muffin tin using a rounded tablespoon. Make an indentation in the middle for where the eggs will go. Arrange 3 eggs in the center of the nests and set them in the fridge to chill for 20 minutes until firm. Remove and serve!
Variations for Birds Nest Cookies
You can use some of the options below to change the recipe to your liking.
- Instead of white chocolate chips, you can use butterscotch chips.
- Any sort of egg-shaped candies will work; peanut M&Ms, robin’s eggs, etc.
Tips & Tricks
- Place the leftovers in an airtight container in a single layer.
- You can store these at room temperature for up to a week.
- If you have issues removing the nests from the muffin tin, you can use a fork.
More Easter Recipes:
Birds Nest Cookies
- 1 11 oz bag white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter creamy
- 1 8 oz can chow mein noodles
- Cadbury Mini Eggs around 36 eggs
- In a large bowl, microwave the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for about 1 minute, stopping and stirring every 15 seconds. Continue until everything is nice and melted. Stir in powdered sugar and peanut butter. Mix until everything is smooth.
- Pour chow mein noodles in and with a silicone spoon stir and fold gently until everything is well mixed and coated. Spray a standard-size muffin tin with nonstick spray. Wipe with a paper towel to make sure it’s not extremely oily in them.
- Using a rounded tablespoon, scoop and drop into the tins and press down to make a dip in the middle like a nest. Put 3 eggs in the middle of the nests. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes or until solid and then pop out of the tins and serve! if you have trouble try using a fork to help you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.