Blackberry Lavender Cheesecake Bites
These Blackberry Lavender Cheesecake Bites have a creamy blackberry lavender filling on top of a vanilla wafer crust and topped with homemade whipped cream.
Blackberry Cheesecake Bites
These mini blackberry lavender cheesecake bites are so delicious, absolutely gorgeous and made with real lavender petals! All you need is a few ingredients for the crust, filling, and topping and it can be ready in no time. The filling will just melt in your mouth and the crust pairs so well with this recipe. This is the perfect eye-popping dessert for any occasion.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Nilla Wafers: You will use ground nilla wafer cookies with sugar and butter to make the base crust for the recipe.
Cream Cheese: Using softened cream cheese will help with the consistency of the batter along with sour cream which will do the same as well as keep the recipe from cracking.
Lavender Petals: Yes! This recipe will use real edible lavender petals to add the prettiest shade of purple to the filling.
Blackberries: You can use fresh or frozen berries to puree and add to the batter for color and the main flavor.
Homemade Whipped Cream: I love using my homemade whipped cream recipe to get the job done. It’s quick to whip up and tastes amazing!
How To Make Blackberry Lavender Cheesecake
Step 1. Set the oven to 325 degrees and use cupcake liners to line a cupcake pan. Add the nilla cookies into a food processor and pulse to form crumbs. Add all of the crust ingredients into a medium bowl and combine. Use a tablespoon to add the crust into the prepared liners and use a flat-bottomed glass to gently press into the liners to form a firm crust. Set aside.
Step 2. Add the sugar and cream cheese into a bowl and combine using a hand mixer until smooth. Add the sour cream and salt and combine again. One at a time, add in the eggs and combine again before adding in the blackberries and lavender petals and combining a final time. Add 3 tbsp of the mixture into the liners and top with a sprinkle of lavender petals. Place into the oven for 20 minutes to bake or until the middle is slightly jiggly. Let the mini cheesecakes cool for 1 hour before transferring them to the fridge to chill overnight.
Step 3. When you are ready to eat, prepare the homemade whipped cream and place it in a piping bag. Place a dollop in the middle of each cheesecake and top with more petals for garnish. Serve and enjoy!
Can I Make These Mini Cheesecakes Into A Full Size Cheesecake?
Yes! All you need to do is add the ingredients into your preferred pan size and bake! You will need to adjust the bake times depending on the pan you use.
Best Toppings For A Lavender Blackberry Cheesecakes?
I love using a simple homemade whipped cream to add on top of this recipe. I also love adding some fresh blackberries on top as well. The filling is so rich with blackberry flavor that a topping is not needed.
More Cheesecake Recipes:
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Pop Tart Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- 4th of July Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- Mini Funfetti Cheesecake
Blackberry Lavender Cheesecake Bites
- Disposable piping bag with a star tip
Nilla Crust Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cup nilla wafer cookies ground, about 40 cookies
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter unsalted, melted
Lavender Blackberry Cheesecake
- 2 – 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp edible lavender petals
- ½ cup blackberries pureed
- whipped cream Homemade
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- Using a food processor, ground up the nilla wafer cookies until crumb like
- Using a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until combined
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the crust into the cupcake liners
- Using a flat bottomed round cup, press the cup into the crust to make a firm crust
- Set aside
- Using a hand mixer, beat together the sugar and cream cheese until combined and smooth
- Beat in the sour cream, and salt until combined
- Beat in 1 egg at a time until combined
- Beat in the blackberries and lavender petals
- Scoop 3 tbsp of the cheesecake mixture into the crust
- Sprinkle a few more lavender petals on top
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the center has a slight jiggle to it
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool for an hour before moving them to the fridge overnight
- When ready to serve, make homemade whipped cream and scoop the whipped cream into thepiping bag
- Pipe a dollop of whipped cream in the center and sprinkle with some more lavender petals