Chocolate Chip Cookie Pudding Shots are a delicious dessert shot. This shot is chocolatey and crunchy with a tasty vanilla pudding flavor topped with cool whipped cream. Pass these around at any party and they are sure to be a hit.
Pudding Cookie Shots
This Pudding Shot recipe is so good and simple to make. These shots are great for any occasion and can be made in no time. Just prep them, chill, and top with smooth whipped cream, and you’re done!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Vanilla Pudding: I like to use instant pudding for this recipe. It is very quick to make and gives it a nice texture.
Milk: The milk will allow the pudding to set and become more creamy.
Rum Chata: Rum Chata is the alcohol you will need to infuse into the recipe.
Whipped Cream: You can use this as a topping and makes the texture more smooth.
Cookie Cereal Crumbles: Cookie Crumbles will be added to the pudding mixture. I like to place more on top of the whipped cream.
Supplies You’ll Need
Shot Glasses: You will need 3-ounce shot glasses. Make sure they are plastic. I like using plastic to avoid any chance of breaking them.
How To Make Pudding Shots
Step 1. Add the milk and Rum Chata into a large bowl and combine.
Step 2. Pour in the pudding mix and combine until it thickens.
Fold in 1/2 cup of cereal crumbles and combine.
Step 3. Pour the mixture into the shot glass about 3/4 of the way full. Put the shots onto a tray or cookie sheet and chill for about 3 hours in the fridge or until set.
Step 4. Place whipped cream, and cookie crumbles on top before serving, and enjoy!
Can I Use Other Types Of Cookies?
This chocolate chip pudding shot is all about the cookies! I love using chocolate chip cookies for this recipe. However, you can use other types like Oreos or sugar cookies, or other types you like.
How To Store Chocolate Chip Cookie Pudding Shots?
Normally the plastic shots can come with lids, so if they do you will want to use them. Place the shots into an airtight container and store them in the fridge. Keeping them in the freezer can extend the shelf life.
More Pudding Shots Recipes:
- Rumchata Pudding Shots
- Key Lime Pie Pudding Shots
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Shots
- Chocolate Mocha Pudding Shots
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pudding Shots
- 1 box Vanilla Pudding 3 – 4 ounces
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 shots Rum Chata
- 1 cup Cookie Crisp Chocolate Chip Cereal
- Redi-Whip Whipped Cream To Top
- Cookie Cereal Crumbles To Top
- In a large bowl, add the Milk, and Rum Chata, and stir well to mix.
- Add the Pudding mix, and stir until thick. Crumble 1/2 cup of Cereal into the Pudding mixture, and stir.
- Fill Shot Glasses 3/4 full with the pudding mixture. Place the filled Shot Glasses on a tray, or Cookie Sheet, and place them in the refrigerator for about 3 hours, to make sure they’re chilled through and set up.
- When ready to serve, top with Whipped Cream, and crumble Cookie Cereal on top. Serve and Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 12 Plastic shot Glasses – 3 ounce – See Link