If you love Lemon Cobbler, you are going to absolutely love this easy to make Crock Pot Lemon Cobbler. With a combination of sweet and tart, this is an easy dessert to make for a special weeknight treat or for a celebration. Once you have made this slow cooker dessert, you are going to be craving it again and again.
You will also want to check out our popular Magic Lemon Cobbler.
Crock Pot Lemon Cobbler
Having the time for cooking and baking things more simply by just adding to a pot and letting it do the rest of the work with the same results is one thing most people want. They want to be able to get things done quicker with the best quality. Not only does this Crock Pot Cobbler have an amazing lemon flavor, but the texture is also so crumbly and moist. You will want to save this one.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Flour- You will need to use self-rising flour for this recipe.
- Sugar- Every great dessert uses sugar in the recipe.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk- This will help with the consistency of the batter.
- Vanilla & Lemon Extract- Use pure extract for the best flavoring.
- Filling- You will need the lemon pie filling for this recipe.
How to make Lemon Cobbler
Set your Crockpot to high.
Add the filling, a cup of sugar, lemon extract, vanilla, and condensed milk to the crockpot, and mix to combine.
Seal the lid to the crockpot.
Add the flour, and a cup of sugar into another bowl and combine.
Place the butter in a small heat-safe bowl and melt in the microwave.
Put the melted butter into the flour and sugar mixture and combine.
Place the dough crust on top of the filling in the crockpot, and use a spoon to smooth the crust out.
Seal the lid on the crockpot again.
Cook the cobbler for 1 hour on high, or until the cobbler begins to create bubbles, then switch to low for about 4 hours.
Use a spoon to scoop servings onto plates and add some vanilla ice cream and garnish with mint.
Serve and Enjoy!
How Do I Keep It From Burning in Bottom of the Crock-Pot?
While making your cobbler, you will want to watch and make sure that you do not burn your recipe. There is one thing you can do to evenly distribute the heat to your cobbler and keep it from burning. You will need to line the crockpot with aluminum foil and mold it to the bottom, then add your ingredients.
Does Lemon Cobbler Need to Be Refrigerated?
If you plan on making this recipe for a special get together with friends or family, you can make it, then leave it at room temperature to eat for the day. Afterward, you can place the leftovers in the fridge. However, if you do not plan to eat it right away, it is recommended to put it in a sealed container and place it in the fridge for longer shelf life.
Other Cobbler Recipes
Crock Pot Lemon Cobbler
- 1/2 cup of Butter
- 1 cup of Self-rising Flour
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of Lemon extract
- 1 can of Lemon Pie Filling - 20 -22 ounces
- Turn the Crockpot on High, and Pour in the lemon filling, 1 cup of the sugar, lemon extract, Vanilla, and Sweetened Condensed Milk, and stir well to blend. Place the lid on the crockpot. In a separate bowl, place the flour, and the other cup of sugar, and stir well to blend. Melt the butter, and stir it into the flour and sugar, to form a crust. Spoon the crust dough over the Lemon Filling in the Crock-Pot, and smooth gently with a spoon. Place the lid on, and leave it for about an hour on high, or until it bubbles, then turns on low and leave for 4 more hours.
- After about 5 hours in the Crock-Pot, Scoop out servings with a spoon, top with Vanilla Ice Cream, and a sprig of mint. Serve, and Enjoy!