Who doesn’t want an incredible pumpkin spice latte from your own kitchen? Crockpot pumpkin spice latte brings in the flavors of a Starbucks latte without the high price or long lines. Using a slow cooker lets you make a big batch that is perfect for get together and parties.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte
The pumpkin spice latte is a classic. When the leaves start to change, there is nothing like the smell of pumpkin spice in the air and the taste on your lips. Being able to make this copycat Starbucks pumpkin spice latte in the slow cooker saves me time and money. I can make a large batch and let it simmer for a couple of hours while we have a party, get-together, and brunches. People can help themselves and enjoy themselves. I can also make a large batch and store it in the fridge. Then I can heat it up all week long. Either way, a crockpot pumpkin spice latte is a staple in my house all fall long. Once you try it, I think it will be a staple in yours too.
Want an even more decadent pumpkin spice latte? Have you ever tried a White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte?
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Coffee: I brew coffee for this recipe, you can use any brand you want.
- Dairy: I use regular milk, heavy whipping cream, and whipped topping to add a creamy and thick texture. Almond milk can be used but it is not as thick.
- Pumpkin: You will need canned pumpkin puree for this recipe, not the filling.
- Flavoring: I like to use brown sugar and vanilla for a sweet and rich flavor as well as pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon for additional flavor. Instead of pumpkin pie seasoning, you can add a teaspoon cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and ground nutmeg to create the same spice flavor.
How To Make Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte
Add the ingredients to the crockpot. Pour the coffee, milk, heavy whipping cream, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice into the crockpot and combine using a whisk.
Cook the ingredients. Place the crockpot on for 2 hours on low. Once ready, put them into mugs, and garnish them with cinnamon sticks, a dash of cinnamon, and whipped cream. You can also try using Cinnamon Whipped Cream. Serve and enjoy!
What kind of pumpkin do I need?
When you buy pumpkin in the grocery store, there are usually 2 types. There is pure pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie filling. For a recipe like this, you want the pumpkin puree. Stay away from the pie filling. The filling has added ingredients that you do not want in your latte. That kind of pumpkin is used as a short cut for making pie, when you don’t want to have to add a lot of ingredients to it. Think of pumpkin pie filling as the cake mix of pumpkin. Make sure you get the pure pumpkin puree for this recipe.
How to Reheat Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Latte
If you have leftovers of the latte, or you are like me and want to make a large batch of the slow cooker pumpkin latte to have it on hand, you can store the leftovers in the refrigerator and it is good for about a week. I like to reheat individual portions in the microwave or the latte can be reheated on the stove in a pot or in the slow cooker again.
More Pumpkin Spice Recipes
- Pumpkin Spice Crepe Cake
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Snowball Cookies
- Pumpkin Snack Board
Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Into your slow cooker place the coffee, milk, heavy whipping cream, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Whisk to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Serve in mugs, top with whipped cream, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.